Chapter 20

A/N
Me:oh for fucks sake brain it's 3:57 in the morning what the fuck is going on?
My brain:nfjcxjkbeatlesfndjdkdkurtcobainjli
Me:wtf

Yeah I can't sleep,my organs woke me up

And now it's 4:07

*sigh*

I'll be fine

Just read the chapter

Aimee's pov
I couldn't help but to watch Kurt as he sat at the edge of the couch,doodling and writing in his journal.we were currently in his,well technically our,apartment right now chilling for a while.Krist was at home with his wife and Dave went to go buy some cigarettes and snacks,I forgot that Dave was living with Kurt for a while."Kurt,do you want some Mac and cheese?"I asked,"that would be great Aimee."he said.he then winced and put his hand behind his back,I widened my eyes."Are you ok?"I already knew what the problem was:Kurt's scoliosis,he nodded and fake smiled.I could tell it was a fake smile,I've seen millions of pictures of Kurt.

I scooted closer to him,"turn around."i said.he skeptically turned around,I began to gently massage him.he tensed up and whimpered,"did I find the spot?"I asked.he quickly nodded,I kept gently massaging that spot for a while.he then turned around and dropped down onto my lap,burying his face into my stomach."Kurt?are you ok?"I asked in a concerned tone,he nodded into my stomach.I gently brushed some pieces of his hair off of his face,he lifted his hand up and gently cupped my cheek.

LITERALLY I HAVE SCHOOL

AND YET I CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH