"No. I mean. After Seojun."

"You've asked about this before, Hoseok."

"Oh, so you can ask about things multiple times but I can't? Not very fair, Angel." Hoseok muttered, Yoongi rolled his eyes and made a gesture for him to continue. "You act tough when you don't need to be. You could've been lying when you said you were okay back then, so im asking asking again. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi stared at him for a second before nodding, "I'm fine, Hoseok."

"Thank you. That's all I wanted. Wasn't hard, was it?" Hoseok asked, smirking when Yoongi glared at him. "You're teasing me."

"No~, I would never," Hoseok said, he was obviously teasing him. "I hate you," Yoongi muttered, Hoseok hummed, "apparently not enough, since you're letting me fuck you." Hoseok said, Yoongi groaned, "I knew you would bring that up. You've never heard of hate fucking?"

"Hate fucking? Is that what we're doing?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged, not saying anything else. "I don't fuck you like I hate you,"

"You don't."

"Of course I don't."

"Give it a try then." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok glanced at him, eyes wide with confusion.

"What?"

"Fuck me like you hate me."

"I could never, darling. I like you too much." Hoseok said, something in him panicked at the slight confession he made but it seemed like Yoongi slid right past it. "Oh I know that. But hate sex is fun, I like it. It's fine if you don't wanna do it; just find someone else to fuck me like that." Yoongi sighed, Hoseok perked up at that.

"Alright. That's a little too far,"

"Is it? You said you like me too much, remember?" Yoongi asked, smirking. Hoseok groaned, running a hand through his hair as he looked at the smaller. "Okay, fine. I'll fuck you like I hate you...whatever that means..."

Yoongi climbed in his lap without warning, already leaning in to kiss him. "You never warn me when you do this shit," Hoseok muttered just when Yoongi kissed him, Hoseok laid his hands on his waists and pulled him closer, sighing when Yoongi rocked in his lap.

It's only been five days since the last time they kissed but fuck, Hoseok loved it so much and he missed it just the same. Kissing Yoongi was intoxicating. The way their lips fit together, they way he moaned when their tongue met, the way he'd bite Hoseok's bottom lip. All of it was just intoxicating.

Hoseok's mind didn't catch up with everything fast enough, he realized Yoongi had been tugging at the hem of his shirt and he quickly pulled it off, him doing to same to Yoongi. Before they could attach to eachother again, Yoongi gabbed Hoseok's jaw, glaring at him as he spoke. "Be rougher."

Hoseok smirked before licking his lips. "You and your kinks." Yoongi smiled as they attached to each other again. Before they could get any further, Hoseok wrapped his arms under Yoongis legs, suddenly standing with out warning, making Yoongi yelp and wrap his arms around his neck. "Please Don't drop me, please,"

"Shut up." Hoseok muttered, trying his best to focus on not falling as he walked up the stairs to his room, nearly tripping when Yoongi started to kiss his neck. "Baby, fuck, stop. I'm gunna drop you," Hoseok said, Yoongi giggled as he sucked a hickey into his neck. Hoseok noticed the hypocrisy in his actions and planned to make fun of him for it later. "Then get stronger," Yoongi whispered, Hoseok groaned, kicking his door open, walking in and practically throwing Yoongi on the bed. Yoongi gasped as he felt the air leave his lungs, he bounced once before he was still on the duvet.

"Pants off," Hoseok said, Yoongi stared at him. "Take them off yourself." Hoseok groaned as he walked towards the smaller, "Why must you make everything difficult?" He asked, unbuttoning Yoongi pants, pulling them off of him and throwing them on the floor. Yoongi sat up, reaching for Hoseok's pants, but before he could touch him, Hoseok grabbed his neck, pushing him down against the bed, taking the smaller by surprise.