Chapter 15: Jealous

Mulai dari awal

The two began sky gazing again, until Shinobu felt like going to the bathroom which made her a little embarrassed. Shinobu quickly stood up and Giyu looked at her to see what's wrong.

"Are you okay?" Giyu asked.

"I gotta go! I gotta use it!" Shinobu yelled.

"Okay, I'll wait here." Giyu said.

With that, Shinobu ran off to find the bathroom. As soon as she left, Giyu took out his phone to only receive a few text from Sabito. He looked at it to see what he sent.

S: I see you already left for your date.

S: How is the date going?

S: Are you gonna text back or are the two of you too busy taking things to the next level 😏

When Giyu saw the last text, he blushed madly, understanding what he meant by that. Although, he did in a way become a little 'horny' and he began to drift away. Until.

"My goodness! Tomioka-Kun, is that you?!" A girl exclaimed.

Giyu immediately snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the person who called out his name. It was his friend Koyuki.

"Koyuki?! What are you doing here?!" Giyu exclaimed.

"I wanted to go the festival with my father, but he was busy, so I asked my friend Hakuji if he wanted to come." Koyuki replied.

When Giyu heard what Koyuki, he felt weird and happy. Weird because Giyu felt like he heard that name before, and happy because Koyuki had a friend that wasn't Giyu. Reason is, during Giyu's time with Koyuki, which was kindergarten, people would pick on her for having an illness and they would all run away from her, saying she would spread it and cause a 'zombie apocalypse' even though her illness was not contagious. Giyu was the only person to become friends with her and at one point he even developed feelings for her.

"I'm so happy you didn't give up despite the things you've been through." Giyu smiled which made her blush a little.

"Actually, you're one of the reason why I was able to punch through these hard times." Koyuki stuttered which surprised Giyu.

"I am?" Giyu asked.

"Yes, you being friends with me motivated me to move on." Koyuki said.

*ring ring*

"Sorry! Gotta pick this up!" Koyuki said and answered the call.

K: Hello?
A: It's me Hakuji. I was just wondering where you are right now?
K: Sorry! I was just walking around! Just tell me where you are and I'll meet you.
A: I'm at the Takoyaki food stand.
K: Okay I'll be there right now bye. (Hangs up)

"Sorry Tomioka-Kun, I gotta get going." Koyuki said.

"It's alright." Giyu said.

"Okay, bye Tomioka-Kun!" Koyuki waved and ran off and Giyu waved back.

After Koyuki left, Giyu sat quietly again waiting for Shinobu to come back from the bathroom. But little did he know, Shinobu was behind a tree secretly staring the two the whole time. She tried to clench her fist but ended up breaking a little bit of the tree she was holding.

'Who was that girl?! And why was she talking to Giyu?! And most importantly, why was Giyu having a conversation with her?! To make it worse, he was smiling! Obviously not as much or big towards me but he was still smiling at her! And she was blushing and they waved at each other! I gotta do something!' Shinobu thought.