Taehyung looked up at both his hyungs, tears filling his own eyes, "What happened to him...?"

He knew Jungkook only pulled out the 'TaeTae' nickname when he was extremely scared or had gotten extremely hurt, which was not often.

"Taehyung you want to know what happened to him? Namjoon. That's what happened to him."

Taehyung looked up at Namjoon, who still wasn't speaking. "Hyung? What did you do to him?"

Namjoon didn't reply. He continued to stare at everyone. Yoongi suddenly remembered something.

The bruises on Jungkook.

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled it up to expose the bruises, Jungkook tried to fight him off but Yoongi wouldn't let him. "These are from you, aren't they!?!" Yoongi screamed at Namjoon, he knew Taehyung wasn't really strong enough to cause them. How had he missed the bruises last night when helping Jungkook change into his pajamas? He suddenly remembered, last night the maknae had been persistent about facing the other way when getting his shirt on.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He was in shock. Jungkook was shaking in his arms and clinging to him, finally he found some words. "You hurt Jungkookie? You did that to our maknae?"

Taehyung was in tears. "How could you?!" He turned to Jungkook. "Why didn't you tell anybody? Why did you just lie to us? Jungkook you know we would have protected you!" He hugged Jungkook as tightly as he possibly could. "Kookie, we would have protected you." Taehyung felt like a complete failure. He felt like no matter what he couldn't save Jungkook from getting hurt.

"I'll tell you why he lied. 'Cause Namjoon over here decided to threaten to hurt you too if Jungkook said anything. And you know a threat like that would make him keep his mouth shut." Yoongi was livid, he was still holding back the urge to beat the hell out of Namjoon.

Taehyung looked up at his leader from the floor. "You want to hurt me too? Why?" The innocence in Taehyung's voice made both Yoongi's and Jungkook's hearts sink. Yoongi saw Taehyung and Jungkook as the two purest souls on earth, he felt like the world didn't even deserve their innocence. His heart could only shatter so many times before there weren't any pieces left of it.

"I have no desire to hurt you, Taehyung

"I have no desire to hurt you, Taehyung." Namjoon took a step towards the two cuddled up together on the floor, but Yoongi quickly stepped in to block them as he smacked Namjoon on the chest. "Don't you even dare get near them!" 

The two maknae's started crawling backwards away from them both to get away.

"Look what you've done to them! They're terrified of you! No desire to hurt Taehyung? Just a desire to beat your maknae until he's black and blue and threaten to hurt someone he loves to keep his mouth shut right? That's your desire? Why did you hit him in the first place?! And when?" Yoongi needed more answers than he was getting out of the leader.