Something To Accomplish.

The first thing Jungkook did when he woke up the next morning was ask Jin to try calling their manager again to have them be picked up early.

"I don't know, Namjoon still has a point. We would be wasting company money if we left early," Jin said with slight hesitation, although he wouldn't have minded leaving early himself.

Yoongi stirred in the bed and rolled over to face Jin and his maknae. "If you don't want to call I will. I'm at the point where I don't really care about the money anymore. I care more about all of you and this house is apparently making some of us go senile."

Jungkook took slight offense, but Yoongi just shot him a smile. "How are you feeling?" Yoongi placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead, his fever was gone. "Oh so I see the medicine works! Great!" He hated seeing Jungkook sick and was relieved that his fever had subsided.

The fever may have been gone but Jungkook wasn't feeling any better. He was filled with a deep sadness, not only about the things he saw last night but also about how Namjoon had treated him. He never meant to make him mad. Jungkook looked up to Namjoon in so many ways and it was hurting him to think his own leader was mad or angry with him.

Yoongi went ahead and pulled out his phone to call his manager, the call failed twice before finally picking up on the third time.

"Manager Jung?"

"Yes Yoongi! How is everything? How is the vacation going? I'm sure you are all having a ton of fun, yes?"

Yoongi figured he should just be blunt about it.

"Actually, we were wondering if we could be picked up."

"Picked up? You've been there for a day, did something happen? Is someone hurt?"

Yoongi glanced over at Jungkook, who was staring at him and pouting.

Yoongi didn't really want to tell their manager the complete truth as to what happened so he tried to keep it simple, while also trying to make it seem convincing enough that their manager would agree to let them go home.

"Well, I wouldn't say hurt. But..." he tried to think of a believable excuse.  "Jungkook developed a fever when we got here and now the rest of us aren't feeling well either. We must've come down with something. We would feel better just going home." He hoped that was a good enough excuse.

"How bad is the fever? He still has it?"

"Yes, he still has it. Uhm, 102 degrees F? 103...?" Yoongi tried to make it sound bad.

 Jin let out a silent chuckle and whispered, "Are you trying to kill him?"

Jungkook shushed Jin, he wanted Yoongi's lie to work. Yoongi had no idea the temperature of a bad fever.

"It's that high?! I can't get my driver out to you for at least another two days, do you think you guys can be okay until then? I think there is medicine in the bathroom there, and just try to keep him cool. If I can find a driver sooner I will call you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, thank you. Don't worry we will take care of him. So two days?" Yoongi glanced at Jungkook, who was smiling now.

"Yes, at the most, two days. See you guys then. Let me know if you need anything else and call me again if he gets worse."

"Got it. Thank you. Bye bye." Yoongi hung up the phone and his maknae pounced on him, giving him the tightest hug.

Jungkook felt like he couldn't love Yoongi any more than he did in that moment. He was so happy he made the phone call, regardless of what Namjoon had said. He loved being the maknae, he always got special treatment from his two eldest hyungs for it.