Hit.

Yoongi entered the house to see that nobody was in the kitchen or living room anymore. He walked into the bedroom to see everyone gathered back on the bed.

Jimin looked at him. Yoongi could tell he'd been crying a lot as his eyes were extremely bloodshot and glossy.

"How are they?" he asked Jimin

"I don't know. Alive, I guess that's all that matters, right? What about you? What happened with Namjoon? Did he know?"

"He claims he didn't."

"Do you believe him?"

"No."

Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of his leader watching Jungkook and Taehyung drowning and not caring to save them. He didn't want to believe that. His eyes filled with tears again as he hugged Taehyung tighter. The rest of the members had all fallen asleep cradling each other in their arms.

"Yoongi hyung, you don't think he'd do something seriously bad to one of us do you?" Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Especially him, right?"

"Honestly? I don't know. He claims he wouldn't but I don't trust him right now. I think he needs some kind of mental help. I told him to leave us all alone until he gets help."

"How is he supposed to do that? We're all in the same house."

"I just don't want anyone around him alone. Especially him," Yoongi pointed to Jungkook. "We leave tomorrow. I think we can all handle that, yeah?"

Jimin nodded his head.

Yoongi wanted to lighten the mood a little bit. "I see I lost my bed?" he joked.

"Plenty of room hyung!" Jimin scooted over, making room for Yoongi incase he wanted it.

"Ahhh no no. I think I'm going to stay up for a bit."

Yoongi left the room and decided to walk upstairs into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it , letting himself fall to the floor. He cradled his knees in his arms and began to cry. He was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. He still had one of the phones with him, he wasn't sure whose it was since he had thrown his into the river.

He decided to try calling emergency services again. Maybe the police could give us a ride home early. 

Call failed.

He tried again.

Call failed.

He tried calling his manager.

Call failed.

Seriously? What the hell.