Listen To Me (Pt. 1)

Downstairs, Jungkook began to shift in his sleep. He would slightly wake up and then fall asleep again. He rolled onto his back when he suddenly felt a hand pressing on his chest.

He didn't think anything of it, he was used to any of his hyungs randomly checking on him in the middle of the night. Especially if he had gone to bed not feeling well. He figured someone was just making sure he was breathing or something because he knew they could get rather overprotective. He continued to try falling back asleep, except the pressure of the hand on his chest was starting to get heavier and it was starting to hurt him. He slowly opened his eyes expecting to see one of  his members standing above him, only to find that there was nobody next to him. He sat up a little bit and looked around, the only source of light being the lightening striking outside and the moon as clouds passed around it.

He lay back down on the couch, wondering if maybe he had just dreamt the whole thing. It felt extremely real though, which caused him to tense up a little bit. Probably just a dream. He closed his eyes and shifted back to his side, ready to fall back asleep.

Not even five minutes later, he felt a hand on him again, but this time the hand was on his back. His eyes shot open but he was too afraid to turn around and look. He realized this was not a dream, as he was very alert and awake at this point.

He felt the hand slowly moving up and down his back. "Hyung?" he whispered, his voice shaking. He was desperately hoping for one of his older brothers to answer him.

 Silence.

Jungkook froze as he continued to feel the hand go up and down his back. The size of the hand seemed to be getting bigger. He was terrified, he wanted to yell for help while at the same time not wanting to make a sound hoping whoever was touching him would just go away.

A million thoughts started to swirl through his head. What if someone followed us here? What if they broke in? What if someone came here to hurt us? At this point he was having trouble catching his breath. He had to find the nerve to turn around and see who was touching him. He shifted his eyes to the side as he slowly turned his body to see who was there. As he turned around, lightning outside the window lit up the entire room.

Everyone woke up to the sound of blood-curdling screaming.

"What the hell is that?" Yoongi complained.

"Jungkook!" Jin screamed.

They both shot out of their bed and ran down the hallway into the living room, hearing Jungkook's deafening screams. Yoongi flipped on the lights and saw that Taehyung, Jimin, and Hobi had also woken up and ran out of their room too.

"What's going on? What's wrong!? What's wrong!??" Hobi yelled with panic in his voice. 

They all ran to Jungkook, who was sitting up on the couch staring at what seemed to be nothing, continuously screaming while a non stop flow of tears poured down his face.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him into a hug, trying to calm him down.

"You're okay. You're okay. What happened?" Yoongi asked with a shaky  but quiet voice. He had never seen Jungkook so distressed before, he became increasingly worried when Jungkook wouldn't answer him because he was screaming and crying so hard.

All five of them had surrounded Jungkook on the couch trying to comfort him.

Jimin began to rub his back but Jungkook instantly flinched, Jimin pulled his hand away startled, hoping he didn't just hurt him somehow.

Yoongi hugged him tighter. "Jungkookie, you're okay. Listen to me, okay? We're here with you and I promise you are okay."

It was like everything everyone said to him went in one ear and out the other. Yoongi rocked him back and forth in his arms. Jungkook finally stopped screaming, but he couldn't control the massive flow of tears falling from his eyes. Taehyung began using his own sleeves to wipe his maknae's tears away, but they wouldn't stop.