Sick.

Instead of leaving the room, Jungkook sprinted to Yoongi and grabbed his shoulders, through his sobs he began screaming. "Stop! No! Stop!" 

"Jungkook, I said get out!"

Without listening, Jungkook turned to Namjoon and began pleading, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't tell them. It was an accident. Hyung please. I swear it was an accident. I had a bad dream and it was brought up but I promise I didn't tell them! Please don't hurt Taehyung!"

Namjoon had no response to either of them. He just stared and watched as Jungkook pleaded for Taehyung's safety. Yoongi hadn't stopped glaring at him, his hands in fists. Namjoon found satisfaction in all of it, he liked seeing Jungkook in pain. He continued to watch Jungkook panic.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi and dug his face into Yoongi's neck, saying something through his tears but it was incomprehensible.

"What?" Yoongi kept asking. 

Jungkook was finally loud enough. "My TaeTae. He's go..ing to hur..t TaeTae. You weren't supposed to know. Now he'll hurt him! Why couldn't you j-just leave it alone?!"

"Nobody is going to hurt Taehyung!" Yoongi couldn't hold back his anger any longer. He gently shoved Jungkook aside and marched right up to Namjoon and shoved him as hard as he could. "When does it end with you?!"

It took everything in him not to punch Namjoon right in the face again, he didn't want his maknae to witness that. "You've been hitting him too?!"

Jungkook shoved himself between the two. "Hyung please! He didn't mean to! It was just an accident! It was only once!" He was having a full anxiety attack.

"Stop defending him Jungkook! Bullshit it was an accident! He just happened to accidentally threaten to hurt Taehyung too if you told somebody? That's not an accident!"

Yoongi couldn't wrap his head around why Jungkook kept defending Namjoon every time he hurt him. He told himself maybe it was just the maknae's unconditional love he had for everyone. Yoongi felt disgusted knowing Namjoon was taking advantage of that.

Yoongi shoved Namjoon again. "So now you're just not going to say anything? You're a real tough guy aren't you? You suddenly just enjoy hurting people now? You're lucky I don't beat the shit out of you right here and give you a taste of your own medicine! Why do you keep fucking hurting him?! He hasn't done anything to you! And you're threatening to hurt Taehyung too?! Did you just suddenly become a psychopath overnight!? Are you possessed or something?! What's wrong with you?!"

Jungkook was on the ground at Yoongi's feet hyperventilating. The only thing going through his head was his fear of Taehyung getting hurt. In that moment he desperately wanted to hold him and protect him from everyone and everything. He couldn't hold it in anymore, he started quietly crying for Taehyung. Yoongi couldn't take the sight of his maknae falling apart on the floor like this, he ran to the bedroom door and cracked it open, and called for Taehyung to come up.

"No! Hyung no! What are you doing?!" Jungkook had terror in his eyes.

"I know how badly you need him right now. And I'm also going to show you that Namjoon isn't going to put a fuckin hand on him, are you?" Yoongi turned back to Namjoon. "If you even TRY to touch him when he comes in this room I swear to god Namjoon you'll be sorry."

Namjoon and Yoongi glared angrily at each other, then Taehyung walked in and closed the door behind him. He didn't say anything until he saw Jungkook soaked in a puddle of tears at Yoongi's feet. He ran to him and threw himself on the floor next to him, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around him and hugged him as tightly as he could. He continued to cry and hyperventilate and just kept repeating himself. "TaeTae, TaeTae."