The Whisper.

As Namjoon was walking down the  dark hallway he put his hands on the walls to look for any signs of a light switch. Finally finding one, the hallway lit up a multitude of random wooden closed doors appeared. He slowly began opening them to find nothing but old run down bedrooms.

Suddenly, creaking footsteps could be heard behind him. He turned around expecting to see one of the other guys walking towards him, but nobody was there. How old is this damn house? He began down the hallway that went in the other direction, but still only found more empty bedrooms.

He stopped back in the living room.

"There isn't even a bathroom down here," he told his members.

"Then there's got to be one upstairs. Do you want me to go look instead?" Jin offered.

"No no, I got it. I'll find something." Namjoon continued up the wooden staircase. Again all he found was a hallway full of closed wooden doors. He opened the first one. Finally, a damn bathroom.

It was definitely not the type of luxurious bathroom they would usually encounter on their trips. The paint was chipped, the sink, bathtub, and toilet were full of dirt, and the mirror was shattered. Under the sink were two wooden cabinets whose handles had been falling off. Namjoon slowly pulled one open trying not to break it any more than it already was. To his surprise , the cabinet was full of supplies they might need. Wash cloths, towels, toothpaste, a first aid kit, soap...and...Oh good! he also found some fever reducing liquid.

He grabbed it and was headed back into the hallway when he heard something behind him again, but this time it wasn't footsteps. He thought he heard whispering coming from a door in the hallway that happened to be ajar. He was intrigued by the odd noise, half expecting his members to jump out and scare him as some type of stupid prank they would always pull, especially Taehyung and Jimin.

"Guys?" he asked out loud as he headed toward the door. As he got closer the whispering stopped. He opened the door and turned on the light. Another bedroom. Nobody else was in the room, as there was nowhere for someone to hide. The only thing in it was a bed and wooden dresser. He looked around to see that this was the same bedroom with the curtain in the window that he saw move earlier.

He inspected the window which to his surprise was still very intact, so he wondered how the wind could have moved it earlier when they first arrived to the house. The rooms walls and flooring were made of wood, none of which seemed to be rotting. 

He heard whispering again, but this time he couldn't tell where it was coming from or what was being said. It almost sounded like it was coming from everywhere at once. It made him curious. Suddenly he felt a hand grab the back of his shoulder and he swung around, startled.

"Joonie, did you find any medicine?" It was Jin. He thought Namjoon was taking an awfully long time so he set out to find him a couple minutes beforehand to make sure he was okay.

"Oh yeah, I have it right here."

"Oh thank God we had something. What are you doing in here? This room is creepy," Jin said with a shudder in his voice.

"I was just looking around, I think this room is kind of neat," he told his hyung.

"Sometimes you can be so weird," Jin chuckled.

The two of them headed back downstairs, Namjoon giving one last look around the room before turning the lights off. He felt drawn to that room, he wanted to know what those whispers were.

Jin and Namjoon returned with the medicine.

"Oh you found some?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah it was in a cabinet upstairs in the bathroom, there was also other supplies too like wash cloths and toothpaste and stuff. The bathroom is gross though," Namjoon replied with a nasty expression.