I Won't!

The rest of the members decided to end the game of UNO, as nobody was quite in the mood to play anymore. They decided to chill out and watch TV, again not caring what they watched. They'd be lying if they said they weren't getting bored, they were actually pretty excited that they'd be leaving early at this point. Jimin was cuddling Jungkook on the couch when Jungkook decided he didn't want to wait anymore.

"I'm gonna go talk to Joonie-hyung now," said the maknae. The members all gave him a concerned stare.

"I think you should give him more time to cool off." Jimin wanted Namjoon to be calm when Jungkook talked to him.

"Its been over an hour, I'm sure he's fine." Jungkook was too impatient to wait any longer. He wanted to reconcile his relationship with his hyung as soon as possible.

"I can go with you." Taehyung didn't want to admit out loud that he was nervous of the situation.

"No. I can talk to him myself, I'm not a baby."

Jimin was being persistent. "Kookie I think you should give him some more space. If he's still mad at you, you might not like the outcome."

"Come on guys, we've seen Namjoon mad before. What's he gonna do? Probably just tell Jungkook to go away at most." Hobi was annoyed that the maknae's were talking about Namjoon like he was some kind of monster, but at the same time he was also still upset over the whole situation. Namjoon had no business saying the things he said.

"What's he gonna do?" Taehyung walked over and grabbed Jungkook's arm to expose the scratches. "Maybe this again?"

Jin and Yoongi shot each other a nervous look. Jin was getting an uneasy feeling seeing his three maknae's start to question Namjoon, he was sure the scratches had to have been an accident, but he agreed that Namjoon had been more than out of place with his comments .

On the other hand, Yoongi had quietly been monitoring the leaders actions and can't deny he had noticed the progressive aggression towards the baby of the group. He didn't care that Jungkook didn't like being called a baby, but to Yoongi his youngest maknae was still a baby to him, and he was frustrated that such a cute and innocent soul was having to put up with so much. 

"I told you the scratches were an accident! Just drop it, please. I'm going upstairs!" Jungkook forced himself out of Jimin's arms and stormed off toward the staircase.

"Wait," Yoongi started, "If he starts being mean to you, come get me. I'm over his disrespect."

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and continued towards the leaders room, everyone was watching him go up the stairs.

Once out of sight, Hobi took the remote and turned the volume down on the TV.

"Why'd you turn it down?" Jin asked.

"Just incase. "

"Just incase...what?" Jin knew the answer, but wondered if Hobi was thinking the same thing.

"You know hyung...just...incase."

Just incase Namjoon tries to start another fight.

Upstairs, Jungkook quietly knocked on his leaders door. "Joonie-hyung?" he asked quietly.

There was no answer, so he knocked again, but there was still no answer. Maybe Namjoon actually was still upset and didn't want to talk to him? A lump of sadness crawled up Jungkook's throat. He decided to slowly open his hyungs door to find him asleep on his bed, with a book sprawled across his chest. Namjoon always read a book to de-stress, but he was surprised to see he had fallen asleep, he'd just have to talk to him later.