I feel something on my shoulder. "Well actually.."A random voice says I scream and start punching and kicking. "Woah calm down its us.." I hear Swagger say. I take off my head set and see Fitz and Swagger.

"Jesus christ you assholes" i say. They both laugh. "I hate both of you" i say. "Oh come on you love us" Fitz say putting his arm around me. "Im going to bite you" i say. "Kinky" Swagger says. Fitz and i bust out laughing. "Not like that" i say.

"Oh fuck you guys scared me, anyways im getting back to this shit, i guess take a seat anywhere" i say. Fitz lays down on my bed while Swagger sits on my gaming chair.

"Dude this chair is comfy as fuck" Swagger says. "I know right, and it was cheap as" i say.

"Im going to steal your chair" he says. "Yeah good luck with that" i say. "I will" he says. I smile and shake my head. I put the head set back on.

I go back to the game. "Come on cunt" i say. I turn on the left side light and see bonnie there. I quickly close the door.

"No!" I say. I hear Fitz laughing. "I will whip your ass Fitz do not test me" i say.

"Ki-"

"Do not say kinky Swagger" i say. I soon finish the night. "Woo i did it!" I say.

*
I play more games, have more heart attacks while the boys laugh at me.

"Ok chat im gonna answer some questions and then im gonna go so, ask away" i say. I kicked Swagger out of my chair so he had to grab my bean bag chair. He sat down and wasn't in frame.

Both me and Fitz were making fun of him. "I will kill both of you" he says. He stands up and just leans against me.

I look at chat.

User 2: how are you?

User 4: what are your pronouns?

User 7: will you marry me i turn 18 next month?

"Im doing ok thank you for asking User 2, my pronouns are she/they thank yiu for asking as well and User 7 im gonna have to say no on that one" i say. "So rude" Fitz says. "They are a child Fitz" i say.

*
We finish up the live and we all just talk a bit while Swagger fights my dog for some unknown reason. "Should we help him?" Fitz asks. "No let him get it out of his system" i say.

Soon Hades stops attacking Swagger. Swagger just flips him off. I shake my head and pick Hades up. "Is the 5'8 man being mean to you my baby im sorry" i say to Hades.

"Im almost 5'9.." Swagger says. "Oh come on Swagger im 5'10 to me you look 5'7" i say.

"Your 5'10" Fitz asks. I nod. "Damn.. Swagger you need to grow man" Fitz says. Swagger flips him off.

(A/n: I just decided a random height..)

"Anyways I have to go i have editing to do, Fitz give me your keys" Swagger says. " you arent leaving without me"Fitz says. "Yeah i know i just need to turn on the air conditioner because its a million degrees outside" he says. Fitz sighs and hands him the keys. We all head outside Swagger gets in the car.

Fitz pulls me aside. "Hey i wanted to ask you something for a while actually... I was wondering if you wanted to go for dinner tonight?" He asks.

"I understand if you don't want to, i was just wondering since you have had a rough day and-"

"I would love to Cam" i interrupt him. "Hm- oh sorry, does seven seem ok for you?" He asks. "Yep" i say. He smiles. "Awesome alright see you" he says. "Bye Cam" i say. He gives a small nod and goes to the car. They drive off and i go back inside.