15- Ice water

"We were thinking for Kaila, she could be called Ella." William says. 

Kaila shifts, the collar going away, as it will only show if she is in wolf form. 

This surprises the brothers. But once they see Kaila running as fast as she can to the front door, they get super confused. 

Jax does the same as his little sister, quickly spiriting after her. 

"Kids! Where are you two going?" Victor yells, vampire speed-running to the front door. 

He ends up arriving at the door when the two children start running out of it. 

Victor grabs both children, dragging them back inside, locking the door. 

Something was in their eyes that let him know that they didn't have actual control over thier own body. 

"WILLIAM!" Victor shouts, "Get the ice water! Something's wrong with the pups!"

Both children's eyes clear up, and they look around confused.

"Hey! Are you two okay?" Victor asks, dropping to one knee and putting a hand on Kaila's head and the other in Jax's shoulder.

Jax looks scared and Kaila starts to cry.

"Sh~" Victor says, hugging the two children to him.

William quickly makes his way over to the rest of his family, and hands the children two cups of ice water.

Kaila slowly drinks her water, while Jax just stares at his cup.

"Kiddo. Drink." William says, picking up Kaila, trying to comfort her.

Jax slowly drink the ice water.