EPISODE 8: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU.

Will i let You help me? Will i? You ask that like its an easy thing.
Following you is not the easiest of things if you haven't noticed Lord. I honestly want your help, but... but... but... the young man stuttered as tears rolled down his eyes. "But what Sammie?" the Lord asked with urgency in the tone of His voice. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU LORD AT ALL", Sammie exclaimed with desperation in his voice and a knife in his chest, he was in pain.
Who would have thought just a simple missing of a prayer session would lead him to such compromise and drive him to such a point?
He had developed a whole lot of insecurities, fear creeped in and crippled his faith and he felt having God was just distracting from the major things in life.
The Lord at this time was broken because this stung worser than 15 hours of loadshedding; its like the young man forgot the load that Jesus carried and the blood He shed on the cross. 'I honestly don't have time for you Lord, i don't.
I get busy. I have work to tend to, a whole lot of people to tend to and i get tired, plus serving you comes with trials that make me hurt and i'm tired, i just... i just don't have time for you' he further told the Lord. "How do you still want me Sammie" asked the Lord, "just how huh?"

If this series has helped you or encouraged you in any way, do feel free to inbox me and feel free to review it.
#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST
#BUSASWAG 👑🏃🏽💯