EPISODE 3: THE ALTAR GROWS COLD PART 1/3

He then closed his eyes and was whisked away into sleepville. A few minutes he said, it'll be alright he said, but a few minutes later and it was 8 AM in the morning; the young man didn't pray.
The guilt came rushing in like waves hitting the shore and he was really sorry but he didn't know what to do.
So he fashioned it within himself that he'd make up for that loss by praying at night.
Nightfall came, 20 PM on the clock as the young man bit down on a chicken bone while watching a movie on the computer.
It kept ringing in his that he should pray but after a hearty meal, things got a bit tense.
He lay on his bed and stared some more at the stains on the ceiling, took his phone in his hand and wondered to himself and said, "you know what i'll pray at midnight".
So he set an alarm, put his phone to the side and slid into dreamland as he floated on the oceans of gravy and surfed on a chicken like surfboard in his dreams.
The alarm blared, it huffed, it puffed, it screamed, it even coughed but the young man was just to in love with his blankets to hear it...

Let's find out what happens in the next episode of CONSISTENCY:DIARY OF A PRIEST.

#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST

#BUSASWAG 👑🏃💯