EPISODE 7: I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!!!

The Lord was about to speak out in wrath but He looked at this troubled young man and saw the state of his heart.
The young man had drifted farther away than a man chasing the wind, or a Ghostbusters movie, its like he went Back to the Future or X-Men Days of Future Past, was it time travel or was he a villain?
Are you confused? Now imagine that was the state the young man was in; he couldn't actually comprehend anything as the waves of guilt and thought washed over him such that it crashed the titanic of his mental stability sinking way deep than Jack ever did.
The Lord was angry that this young man saw Him as the enemy but that didn't stop His compassion from flowing.
It hurt Him when He remembered the sacrifice of grace on the cross but Sammie in an instant just spit on all that.
Nevertheless, the Lord still reached out to Him and said as audibly as could ever be, "YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT?"
The weight of those words caused a ripple effect all throughout His body.
The Lord asked, "WHY DO YOU HURT ME SAMMIE, HAVEN'T I ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU?"
The young man was gobsmacked and could utter no word as He literally felt those words as a hand touching his heart. He wept.
"WHY DO YOU SHUT ME OUT?" I can only help if you allow me to. Will you allow me to help you?

Thank you for reading the series. Do leave your comments or you can inbox how the series has helped you so far.
#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST
#BUSASWAG 👑🏃‍♂️💯