EPISODE 1: THE WAR WITHIN

There it was, midnight, and the young man Sammie was scheduled to rise from his slumber for his daily prayer.

His body was sore and tired from activities that had happened the previous day. His alarm kept on sounding off consistently and loudly as if it was a war and he was inevitably getting shot every time it went off.
With each minute, the alarm went off, the atmosphere grew colder, the irritation slowly ignited and went up to his hair and his hair felt spiky and fiery like Goku from Dragonball Z.
The bed whispered to him and told him just a few more minutes Sammie, you'll wake up soon and the blankets so seduced him as they hugged him tight and he felt their warm embrace; this was war.
To wake up and pray or lay down and rest his weary bones, he fought these thoughts as each moment passed by.
He had been keeping the fire burning on the altar for so long but why did this day feel different, why was there so much dryness in the air, so much conflict on the inside?
He wondered and thought to himself, I usually feel on fire🔥but today, feels like June, I feel so cold and the only fire I need and feel is the one in the blankets, what to do next, wake up and pray or lay down and rest? Lets find out in the next episode of CONSISTENCY: DIARY OF A PRIEST.

#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST

#BUSASWAG👑🏃💯