EPISODE 2: JUST A FEW MORE MINUTES

00:07 AM, time was not stopping for anyone. Sammie still lay on the bed as he gazed at the stains on the ceiling.

The dilemma in his head grew stronger than the Hulk and every second it grew stronger and emitted more and more reasons to why he should sleep.
At this moment, it was as if the weather was working together with his exhaustion, they were a perfect duo. He grabbed his phone and went online to see who was doing what and he reacted to some statuses and put back his phone, and continued making stain angels in his imagination via the ceiling.
As time went by, the room grew colder and colder. The blankets and bed sang an even more intense song, that called Sammie to an intimate drawing in, he was getting soothed by the sweet melodies and said, "let me rest just a few more minutes till the cold passes by".
He then covered his face with the blanket and said I'll pray later, besides I still got time, God will understand because its cold and am exhausted.
At this moment, despair filled his spirit, he felt uncomfortable but brushed it off with an it must be that am tired, its all good. He then closed his eyes and....

Lets find out what will happen in the next episode of CONSISTENCY: DIARY OF A PRIEST.
Keep reading, sharing and blessing others with this series.

#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST

#BUSASWAG 👑🏃💯