EPISODE 10: HOME

"Home? Home? What is this home you speak of Lord? You speak of a land that seems quite like a fantasy.  I feel so distant from you and I feel I will mess up soon. I don't want to disappoint...."

The Lord cuts him with urgency and says, "WHY IS YOUR GUARD UP DEAR SON?
I know you feel out of place but I am here for you, let's do this together. Don't you trust me, Sammie?"

The young man now with so much confusion on his face replies and says, "I'M SCARED LORD. I want to get back but I feel I just don't think I can."
"Am I not the Lord? Have I changed from the time I spoke in the times of old and now? Surely not," the Lord said! "I bought you at a price and I am never going to give up on you. I DON'T JUST PROVIDE A HOME I AM A HOME, come to me.
Don't be afraid to start over, put your guard down, allow me in, I am here for you and I always will."
The Lord, now stretching out His hand, with a huge smirk on His face, awaiting the young man to take his hand and the young man looks with tears in his eyes while struggling to make a decision, cried even the more.
He was broken and the enemy had done a huge number on his heart. It is in that moment that the Lord walked towards him and hugged him,  and this huge wave of love, warmth, mercy and all wonders you can imagine washed over the young man.
He had encountered HOME in the flesh and he knew what he ought to do next.

Thank you for reading this episode of CONSISTENCY: DIARY OF A PRIEST. Tune in soonfor the final episode that is titled THE DECISION. Also feel free to comment or inbox me and share how this series has helped you and some of your experiences when reading.

#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST
#BUSASWAG