He slowed down the heat and turned to me. "Good morning," he gave me a smile, putting his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. I put my arms around his torso, resting my cheek against his chest while he rested his chin on the top of my head. "How are you feeling today?" he asked, drawing circles on my back. 

"Fine," I mumbled, closing my eyes. 

He took in a deep breath, pulling away to look down at me. "I'm making eggs. Sunnyside up." 

I smiled softly, sitting on the countertop beside the stove, watching him as he got back to cooking. He finished cooking and grabbed two plates, handing me one and then leaving the pan in the sink before standing in front of me, both of us eating in silence. 

It's been a little over a month since Dad... 

Ronan hasn't left my side once in that time. He's practically moved in here and only goes to his house when either both of us are going to meet his family or when he needs something that he forgot. I love him with every bit of my heart, he's my whole world, especially now that Dad isn't here. 

But I've started to feel like a burden on his shoulders. I'm holding him back from doing everything he might want to. He's been told so many times by his family and even he thinks that it's his responsibility to take care of me, which it might be but only to a certain extent. I don't need him sacrificing things for me, even if that's just time. 

"Ronan." 

"Hmm?" 

"I think you should move back to your house." 

He stopped eating, staring at me and putting his plate down on the counter behind him. "Why?" 

"It doesn't feel fair. I'm taking up all your time, you're basically babysitting me. I feel like... a burden." 

"Ah," he mumbled in realization before walking closer. He took the plate out of my hands, putting it on the counter and then pushing my knees apart, grabbing the back of each knee and pulling me closer to the edge of the counter till he stood between my legs, my hips meeting his. "Well, you're not," he replied. "You're not a burden. You're my girlfriend." 

I blinked, staring at him. 

"And you need me. That's it. I want to be here when you need me, London." 

"But I..." 

"Stop." He held either side of my face, shaking me lightly. "Would you have left if I needed you? Just because it took up some of your time?" 

I shook my head softly. 

"Exactly. Right now, you're healing." 

"Healing?" 

He bit his lip in thought and hesitated. "What happened was a big deal, London. And you truly are the strongest person I've ever met. You're doing so good and I'm so proud of you. And I am not going anywhere." 

"Are you going to live here forever?" I chuckled softly. 

He nodded. "I'll move in, in a heartbeat, if you ask me to." He took a step back and we finished eating while talking until I hopped off once we were done. He left the dishes in the sink for the time being and towered over me, staring right into my eyes. "I lost something," he mumbled.