"Ohh. Then it's ok. For a second, I thought you said the truth." Renjun chuckled.

"Mermaids are not even real", Jisung said and stopped the topic there as they started to talk about something else.

Jaemin was sitting just beside Kiara. So, he whispered into her ear, "Wanna go to a place with me?"

The girl nodded with a smile and got up with him.

"You guys talk. We are coming", the black-haired male informed.

"Where are you going?", Yumi asked.

The cousin just rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile. Yumi understood what he meant. She recently discovered that his cousin developed some romantic feelings for the other girl after nagging him for hours in the morning. "Ok ok go!", she said.

Mark also saw them going away and getting lost in the woods. He felt this weird feeling again. 'Why did she have to go with him?'

Chenle and Jisung also stood up and decided to roam around but not go into the forest.

The oldest was sitting there with clasped hands and looked down. He suddenly spoke up, "But I believe."

This took the four others' attention. "What do you believe?", Haechan asked.

"I believe in mermaids", he looked up and said.

Renjun and Haechan shared a look before throwing their head back while laughing. "What are you talking about?", the Chinese boy asked.

"Have you ever thought who saved me when I was drowning?", Mark asked, looking up.

"Huh? I think you just floated back to the shore", Renjun said.

"No. It's impossible. I literally drowned and how can I float back to the same place?"

"So you are trying to say someone saved you?", Yumi inquired.

"Yes. I mean if that didn't happen, I would have died."

"He has a point", Jeno commented. "But who?"

"What if a mermaid?"

The tanned male let out another laugh. "Please mermaids are not even real."

"I don't know but Dad told when found me laying on the shore, he found a golden fish scale on my body."

"That doesn't prove anything", Yumi said.

"But I need to slove this mystery", the Canadian uttered.

☆.....★.....☆.....★.....☆.....★

"Jaemin, where are we going?", Kiara asked as she followed the male in the dark forest.

"You will see", Jaemin said and moved forward with the torch.

"Jaemin, I'm really scared. It's too dark here", she said, looking around her only to see trees.

"Hold my hand." The boy stopped and turned around with a smile.

"Huh? Really?"

He nodded as an answer and grabbed her hand and then they continued their journey.

The girl looked at their intertwined hands and smiled. She felt safe near the boy.

"We have to go through this tunnel", he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now c'mon." He dragged her with him through the dark tunnel.

Kiara's eyes widened when they reached the other end and came out of the tunnel. It was a beautiful place where there was a small water body, a tree with red flowers and fireflies. It was surrounded by highlands and when they looked up, they saw the big moon shining in it's own way. The place looked so magical.