"What will you write about? A sequel?" 

He smiled, "Should I?" 

I shrugged. "People really liked your book all around the world. It's not a bad idea." 

"It's not. But it would ruin the first book." 

I frowned, "Why?" 

"The whole point of that ending was to leave it up to the reader's interpretation, right? If I write a sequel, it'll take that away. Not a sequel," he shook his head, "something else, something... new." 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" 

I fell into thought, looking around silently. "Maybe an alternate couple?" 

His brows shot up out of curiosity. 

"Not Atlas and Julia. Two other people. Two..." 

"Strangers?" 

"No, enemies." 

He watched me in amusement, knowing well that those were my favorite kinds of books. 

"But with glimpses of Atlas and Julia." 

"Like?" he asked slowly, stroking the back of my hands with his thumbs. 

"Like... him just coming out of prison." 

"And why did he go to prison?" 

"Because of... her?" 

He nodded. "Charges?" 

"Murder," I said quickly. 

"Who died?" 

"Someone, she knew?" 

"Someone, she loved?" 

I nodded eagerly. 

"Okay," he said slowly, "I see that. And now that he's out?" 

"He wants revenge because he was falsely accused," I shrugged. "I know what you like to write now. Thrillers, murders, anything dark with a dash of romance in it." 

"Well, there's nothing better than something dangerous with sparks of romance in it," he replied, tugging me forward suddenly. 

I slid out of my seat and onto him, our cart shaking back and forth. I took a shaky breath, holding his shoulders. "We could fall," I breathed out. 

He shook his head. "We won't fall." He turned me sideways and pulled me to sit in his lap, arms tight around my waist, holding me in place. "Ti voglio bene," he whispered. 

"Are you testing my Italian?" I teased. 

He nodded with a small smile. "What did I say?" he asked. 

"You said... 'I love you.'" 

"Mi sei mancata," he replied. I missed you.