Chapter 11

Trigger warning.

"I-i... C-can't... B-breath..." He whispered while coughing in blood. Everyone's eyes snapped wide.

He was holding his chest tighter, he was coughing so much.

"Call Recovery girl, Fucking now!" Bakugo shouted as he hug tighter Izuku.

Bakugo felt the coldness in Izuku body, who was coughing and holding his chest tighter.

"I... Can't... Breathe... Help..." Izuku whispered and start hugging Bakugo who was panicking, Shoto came and start using his quirk to make Izuku felt warmth.

Kirishima and Kaminari lean closer to the freckled boy who was suffering.

"I think it's his time now... I think he was dying now..." Momo announced to them, making their eyes wide.

"Its... Been...Two... Weeks..." Izuku whispered and weakly smile at everyone, he let go of the hug that Bakugo had and sit in front of them.

"No fucking way!" Bakugo growled trying to hug the boy again but Izuku step away, making Bakugo hurt.

"Please..." Izuku begged Katsuki. Uraraka leans closer to him and hugs Izuku, Uraraka starts crying so loud.

After that, Uraraka let go of the hug and everyone starts crying, making Izuku chuckled at his weak state.

"Why are you crying all? You should not cry because of me." Izuku said and start smiling brightly again.

Aizawa came soon and Izuku starts coughing blood again.

"You can't die! Izuku!" Bakugo shouts to him and tears starting to form in his eyes.

Izuku wiped his mouth and once bright boy is now here with so much bloods.

"I'm so tired, Kacchan," Izuku says to him and looks at him with the same eyes before.

"Then rest with us! You need to be the number one hero and keeps following me, right!? You should do it! We should be the hero who saves damn people!" Bakugo growled, making Izuku chuckled.

Izuku cough again with most different cough, it's like growled. Izuku laughs a little.

"How can I save them when I can't save myself?" Izuku asks Bakugo.

"We will save you, Midoriya!" Kirishima interpret.

Izuku looks at them before spoke in his sweet voice.

"Congratulations to all of you and a be a fine Pro-hero..." Izuku starts saying the things he wants now.

He felt the time ticking inside of him and waiting for him to stop at the right time.

Everyone eyes wide, not wanting to hear any of this.

"Stop! Don't talk! Midoriya, I'm begging you, please! Stop this! Don't leave us!"  Kaminari says with crying loud.

Izuku starts feeling his surrounding that is turning out to be smoke and dark, he smiled at the electric boy.

Tears starting to fall in Izuku eyes, this time it was real tears, not blood.

Everyone was crying at the interactions.

"I want to rest now... I'm so tired..." Izuku spoke to them, Bakugo was looking down, crying silently while Shoto was with him.

"Why did you not tell this? Why did you wait for this day to tell us your secret? You should've at least told us what happen to you, you should not suffer alone!" Bakugo shouts to the boy.

"I don't know what should I told you all. I was suffering and hurting myself alone, trying to get rid of his touch to my body. I put so many cuts in my body and start thinking to kill myself." Izuku spoke the truth to them and even in his weakly state, he lift his sleeves, revealing the cuts on his wrist, making everyone shock.

"Even you try to save me, my mind wasn't thinking of that. My body doesn't want to be saved at all. Even I didn't die today, I'll die eventually." He spoke again with tears and cough a blood again.

The placed around him is so much blood that came because of him.

Izuku felt the electricity around his body making him fall to the floor, like a sleeping person. Everyone's eyes are wide.

"Fuck, I want to tell more but I guess my body doesn't want it anymore," Izuku spoke, everyone is circling him, the only person who was on the floor is Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

"I know my soulmates first before they know that they have a soulmate." He looks at Kirishima and Kaminari.

He cough blood again, revealing how he was suffering right now.

He looks back at Bakugo and caressed his face.

"Kacchan, be the number one, kay?" Izuku says with a bright smile. Bakugo was crying while looking at the boy.

"I know that this will thing will happen to me, so I made sure to write a letter for everyone, this time I am not coming back anymore, not last time that every one of you came to save me from that villain. This time there's no villain and I will not come back." Izuku says sadly to everyone, he's surrounding is getting more darker that he only see Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari.

"I'm sorry, Kacchan..." He whispered and looks back at Kirishima and Kaminari.

He once falls in love again with their looks, the softest face they have while looking at him. He caressed their face even his hands were bloody because of him.

"Kirishima-Kun, Kaminari-Kun, thank you for making me happy even I just watching you in far away." He says to this soulmate who looks confused even tears is flowing in their eyes.

"What are you talking about...?" Kaminari asked him, Izuku just smiled.

"I left a letter so please read it, I'm so sorry..." He says and starts coughing so hard that his hands went to his mouth again.

The darkness is swallowing him, his breathing became slow and his body starting to give up on its own.

He felt the coldness brush off to him, he felt the peace again.

More memories came to show into his eyes when they singing at the festival, when they happily eating at Christmas, when they all fought and save him, when they go to school together, singing in the night, playing truth or dare, Bakugo and Sato cooking in the kitchen with everyone, when they go to internship, when they go shop together, when he was laughing with Kaminari and Kirishima, when Kaminari hugs him and the last memories that he watch is his mother who smiling at him and cooking him the favorite dish he wants, saying I love you to him.

And he felt so happy just by watching all those memories, not knowing that it will last.

Static came to Izuku eyes and he felt saying the last words.

"I love you, Kirishima and Kaminari-Kun...." He says his last words and his breathing stop.

Everyone's eyes were wide when they look at Izuku dead body, surrounded by his blood.

The coldness in his body telling them that he was now DEAD.

Kaminari and Kirishima are frozen as the third black line in their first disappeared when Izuku took his last breath.

Everyone starts crying, even Aizawa cry! Bakugo was silently crying, Kirishima and Kaminari tears is falling with their blank faces.

"Izuku was our third soulmate." Kirishima and Kaminari mumbled while looking at the dead body.

Ok, at least I didn't cry. I think the letter will make me cry.