Chapter 5

No one dares to talk about the things that happen yesterday, everyone seems uncomfortable but they will go to help Midoriya again as they did before, finding him and makes him come back to UA.

"Midoriya," Aizawa-Sensei called Midoriya but Midoriya was busy looking at the glass window, he was clouded with his thoughts.

Midoriya clenched his fist and scratch his neck afterward. Aizawa-Sensei tilts his head and raised his brows, confuse at Midoriya.

The green lightning is turning on without Midoriya body, unfazed at his doings.

The strong wind is in the classroom and Midoriya is the one who's doing that.

"MIDORIYA." Aizawa-Sensei snapped and use his quirk at thre freckled boy.

Midoriya seems back to himself, gazing at the teacher who still using his quirk to the freckled boy.

"You've been like that always,  what is happening to you? You have always been listening to what I was teaching and now you can't even listen?" Aizawa pointed out everything, Making Midoriya looks at him.

Everyone watching the innocent beam with worry.

"Stand up, Midoriya." Aizawa ordered the freckled who's watching Aizawa. "Come here."

Midoriya stands up and moves forward to the teacher without worry, everyone gulps and everyone is uneasy with the boy, even Bakugo worry about his childhood friend.

Suddenly he coughs so hard and womble and drops on the floor, everyone stands up to help Midoriya but the cough was getting louder until Midoriya spills blood in his mouth, much of his blood is on the floor.

He covered his mouth trying to stop the blood from coming out but he cough so much that he dropped his hands.

Aizawa stood shocked at his problem child, everyone watch Midoriya. He can't walk towards the boy.

How many days since he had been suffering?

"Midoriya..." Kaminari let it out and ran forward to the boy but Midoriya see him and tell him to not get closer.

Aizawa wake up and ran forward to the boy and put his hand on the forehead.

"What is happening, Problem child?" He asked in so much pain, Midoriya is trying to regain his consciousness and held the pro-hero clothes tighten as he cough.

"They... Touch... Me..." He whispered making Aizawa snapped, he knew what is happening.

His soulmates touched Midoriya and became like this. How come he take the agonizing pain from the touch? It will kill him!

"How many days have been?" Aizawa asked again and hugged Midoriya to make his cold boy warm.

Everyone is Watching, they became more worried and worried at the boy, the brightest kid in their classroom.

"Fo...ur da...ys..." Midoriya responded in his weak state.

"You can rest now..." He assured Midoriya making Midoriya smiled one last time and drifted away to his consciousness.

Bakugo stood up and ran to Aizawa, checking his friend.

"What is wrong!? Wake up you, damn nerd!" Bakugo growled and try to take Midoriya from Aizawa.

"Calm down. He's alive... Recovery girl will help her, just wait here." Aizawa assure and carry Midoriya, His uniform is soaking in blood as the peaceful face he had.

"I-i can't wait here any longer! He's been like that since and won't tell us what is wrong with him!" Bakugo snapped, His soulmate Shoto came and pulled away from the blonde boy.

Aizawa nod to Iida to take care of the room and went fast to the Recovery girl.

In the classroom, everyone is silent, unable to talk about what happened.

They just keep staring at the blood.

"Who touches him?" Kirishima eyes are mad when he tells it, shock from his love.

"His soulmate..." Kaminari whispered making everyone's eyes gaze at him.

"What do you mean? Midoriya wrist is blank." Mina pointed out and raised her brow.

"He will experience agonizing suffering if his soulmate touches him, he will die if he didn't come to his soulmate and confess everything..." Momo says to everyone, making Kirishima and Kaminari eyes widened.

"D-die...?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes, he will surely die after two weeks, someone can't even pass two weeks with the pain," Momo pointed out again.

"No... Deku-Kun can't disappear!" Uraraka snapped, as the tears pricked her eyes.

"No... Something is worrying me, there's something on it other than this." Bakugo finally talk after calming down.

"I will make sure to make him talk and dragged his ass to his soulmate!" Bakugo says.

_____________

Aizawa was watching his problem child lying in the bed with the peaceful face he had. He had a dark circle in his eyes and his body weaker and became thin like the Middle-School of himself.

He has been watching him for almost four hours waiting for his eyes to open.

But after a few minutes, the problem child finally open his eyes, snapping his eyes to his teacher.

"Aizawa-Sensei," He called making the teacher broke and patted his head.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great after sleeping, finally able to sleep," Midoriya joked, Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"How can you endure that so much pain?" Aizawa asked the younger boy who happen to smile.

"I have to... Shigaraki will be out of prison after my graduation, right?"

"But he had been in a coma in Tartarus for almost two years, Problem child. It's been so long but he doesn't even wake up." Aizawa answered in their usual monotone.

"He will wake up... Trust me he will wake up, he promises me before that he will be a normal citizen," Midoriya assured Aizawa, making the teacher smiled.

He always wears his heart on his sleeves and helps people with his hand, but who will help him when he's in pain? No one.

"Who is your soulmate?" He asked the boy making him shut up, he doesn't want to talk about this, he doesn't want to make them suffer the way he had been suffering, it's okay for him to suffer alone that dragging them in the dark, making them screamed in the same screamed he had.

"If you keep shutting your mouth, you'll be dead in two weeks, I know you're aware of that." Aizawa pointed out with a growl, "I don't want you to die, Problem child."

Death... Midoriya tells himself because he knows that this day will come, the day he will finally be free from the pain, the suffering he had been through, no one was there to lend hand to help him, not even his soulmates. They didn't know what is happening to him, they didn't know the pain that he cried for, the moments his screams were full of pain, that he can't sleep anymore because of his thought, that he can't eat anymore and just drink water to avoid his hunger, that he can't even smile anymore, that he was tired to himself, that he already been dead, that he saves people but people doesn't save him.

It was too much to take it, it was too much for him to bear, the secret he will reveal sooner or later, that makes people distrust everyone.

"I already know that Aizawa-Sensei," He said sadly. Mr. Aizawa didn't know how to respond.

"But why?"

"I already know my fate, Aizawa-Sensei and I want to die."