Chapter 4

Hmm, there's a mix of P.O.V in every chapter.

As they listened to All might, their thought washed about Deku, he's current behavior didn't expect to be like this.

He was a brightly green beam but now his eyes were dead but still smiling not taken to his eyes.

How impossible to a person who's living that is also dead? That's what Izuku was feeling, He was breathing and living but his feelings is dead. He was the empty dead person who happens to breathe and living every single day to know that he was surviving but how? How he could survive more when the person who makes you suffer was here smiling as nothing happen?

When they get back to the Dorms they still thinking about Izuku, he was laughing earlier with them but when All might came to the conversation, he became cold like ice.

What did happen to Izuku and All might?

Bakugo didn't know what to do about Izuku behavior it was like a new persona and they don't know that persona.

But they did Really know Izuku?

Everyone in class 1-a was happen to be in the common room so Kaminari decides to ask them if they had a black line on their wrist.

"Guys! C'mon show your wrist to me! We want to know who's our third soulmate and will be our bottom!" Denki spoke loudly making everyone stop.

"Are you an idiot or what? Some of us here had soulmates who happen to be here," Jiro hissed as she moved forward to Momo who's drinking an expensive tea.

"She's right, Kami-babe!" Mina squeezed out. "The only person who had no soulmates was Deku-babe and the pervert Mineta! Of course, no one will love a pervert!" Mina said as she snapped a glare at Mineta.

"That's mean, Ashido!" Mineta rolled his eyes. "And I don't have any black line in my wrist." He continued and pointed out his wrist with no line and blank.

They all looked in Midoriya direction, he was drinking water again but eventually stopped because of the gaze he earned.

Midoriya moved forward to them with an innocent smile making their hearts race a beat.

He tugged up his sleeves and find no black line, it was blank.

Everyone stood shocked at Midoriya wrist, even Kaminari shut his mouth, disappointing.

"I had no soulmate. It's blank in my 17th birthday," He spoke flatly and put back his sleeves.

"T-that's sad, Midoriya," Kirishima finally able to talk again.

"I don't like to have any soulmates, I want to be a hero without them so I'm a bit happy knowing I don't have any soul mates," He pointed out and looks at them with innocent eyes.

Kaminari heart ached as Kirishima too.

"Is being a hero is much important to you, shitty nerd!?" Bakugo snapped earning a hit to his head by Shoto who's shutting him.

"Yes... I want to save people as much as I can do.." He said fidgeting his hands.

Everyone is watching their interactions.

"Then, you'll be lonely forever, Midoriya." Shoto pointed out making Izuku stop, this time Bakugo is the one who hit Shoto.

Midoriya still stopped on the track but eventually, his hand went to his neck and start scratching it before looking at them.

"So what?" He asked them. "I was always made to be alone." He continued coldly making their eyes more widened as the voice of Deku.

This is the new Deku...

"You can't live alone in the one-man- island, you need someone to be there for you." Shoto pointed out again because he's worried about Izuku current situation, it was all new to him. He was his best friend, he's the one who breaks him to the point his eyes open and moves forward as a hero.

Midoriya snappily glared at the dual-haired boy, making him flinch by the glare. Midoriya clench his fist and raised his brows, no one can't even talk to the green beamed.

"I was always alone, TODOROKI-KUN." He snapped angrily while the green lighting suddenly turn on to him.

They all stood shocked unable to leave the interaction.

"How come you alone!? We're with you always, Deku-Kun! And we know you!" Uraraka came to the conversation with a shout, making Izuku stop as the green lightning stop.

He suddenly looks at Uraraka, making the round face stop. His eyes were dead and a cold one unlikely earlier who's he's glaring.

"But you really did know me, ha, Uraraka-San?" He smirked as the cold eyes pierced to the brunette eyes, No one talk, no one move as the cold eyes disappeared to his eyes.

"You don't know me, you know my name, my age, my quirk, my family, the stories I told you about, but You don't know me, you'll never know a person who's already been dead before." He said as he leave them.

Kaminari, Shoto, Bakugo, and Shoto try to talk but they can't.

They all stopped knowing the truth about Deku's feelings but no- it was not like that, Bakugo thought, there's more than that.

It was all new to Class 1-A, They even worried about Izuku's feeling not that he was thrashing now.

"Where's the Izuku, we know?" Momo heavily sighed, she was our Mom, so she's been worried.

"We should unfold the truth because I know there's something on it.." Bakugo says as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

And class 1-A will be pretty helpful to know the truth.

"Let's do this.." Iida says after the silence.