Chapter 9

It's Saturday today so usually, we are here in the common room.

Izuku was with Aizawa-Sensei talking to something and he told Izuku to come back later so Izuku left the kitchen and went to the sofa and watch a few Tv shows.

Kaminari ran and sit beside Izuku who flinched but manage to keep his posture, soon Kirishima joined them as they watch some Hero things on the Tv but Kaminari was focus on Izuku.

"Midoriya! How are you!?" Kaminari asked the boy? The boy looked at him and gave him a warm smile that it makes him smile as well.

"I'm fine, Kaminari-Kun!" He said happily.

"How long are you gonna pretend, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked his mind.

"How about you two? You look sweet together!" Midoriya said with his fake brightness.

Once the brightness was faded, the brightness will never be back to how it was before.

Kaminari suddenly hug Midoriya without thinking, Midoriya felt the heat in his body, soon to be agonizing pain but he bit his lower lip and smile at the blonde boy, he was trying his best to not scream to the pain that he was in.

Kirishima was watching his boyfriend hug the person they liked, soon enough Midoriya wraps his arms around Kaminari and softly smile, this time his smile was real.

They both let go of the hug and Midoriya looks at Kirishima and smiles before motioning him for a hug.

Kirishima gladly took the tight hug that Izuku gave him, not only that he was feeling the warmth that the freckled boy give him.

On Izuku side, he was getting broken piece by piece inside, he wants to scream, he wants to be with them but he can't. He can't do that. He doesn't want to ruin the happiness they both have and the peace they have as a couple.

He doesn't want them to drag in his dark side that he can only cope for himself. He was screaming for help but no one was there, no one notice how he was in pain every single day.

"Midoriya, that's enough." Aizawa clicked his tongue, making the green boy let go of the hug. He went to Aizawa and smiled.

And Aizawa knew that he was getting the agonizing pain inside as he both hug his soulmates.

"So, you knew something, Hobo!" Bakugo voice lashes out, making Izuku and Aizawa look at him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku happily said and went closer to the anger blonde boy.

Katsuki's eyes widened to how it was bright again, why? Why is he acting like this now?

Izuku suddenly hugs Bakugo, making everyone surprise at the actions and the more thing that surprised them is Bakugo wrapped his arms around the green boy.

Izuku wanted to cry for help but his eyes don't want that, there are no tears for him to fall off, he was an empty shell waiting for the shell to explode.

"I'm going to get coffee for you, Problem child," Aizawa said as he leave the common room to went into the kitchen.

"Oi, nerd. What's this all about?" Bakugo asked calmly, Izuku took a step back and smiled at him before smiling at everyone.

Everyone's eyes widened at the sight, Why is he smiling like that again? What is the meaning of this?

"I'm ready for a fight! Let's fight, Kacchan!" Izuku says and shows his fist, smirking at the blonde boy.

But Bakugo doesn't want it for the first time. "Stop acting, Nerd."  He pointed out, making Izuku finched again but he swing his head to avoid the commotion.

"W-what do you mean?" Midoriya asked even though he knew what this was all about.

"Stop acting like you were happy! You are not happy so why are you smiling like that!?" Tears starting to form in Bakugo eyes but he quickly wipes them by looking at the ceiling. "Open your goddamn mouth and tell me what is happening!"

Izuku mouth fell open but he looks away, not knowing what to do.

His face fell into the blank abyss as he looks at his childhood friend.

"Do you think you can handle the things that I kept hidden? Do you think you can handle the pain I was in? Do you think you understand me? Kacchan, think before you talk, just wait for it. I'll make sure to open my goddamn mouth for you to know what is happening to me." He pointed coldly, Aizawa came to the view as he watch his Problem child. He don't know what to do but he held the mug so tight.

Everyone in Class 1-A watches the scene, not wanting to talk because they are waiting for the things that Izuku might tell.

They know that he was on the verge, he was on the edge of the roof, waiting to fall, they needed to know so they can help him.

"Bakugo, that's enough for you, Problem child here's your coffee," Aizawa-Sensei said making everyone scoff, how come he became soft to the green boy?

Izuku leaned closer to the teacher and hug him before grabbing his coffee.

All of them still looking at Izuku.

But it all stop when they heard the familiar voice of someone. The former number one hero who was shouting.

"Where's Young Midoriya!?" All might ask them and they pointed Izuku who was drinking the coffee but he suddenly fell the coffee, spilling it to the floor and crashing the glasses. Everyone's eyes went to Midoriya who was eyes is widened.

Izuku trembled at the sight of him. Aizawa try to held Midoriya in the shoulder but he flinched.

"Oi, nerd! Why are you trembling? It's just all might!" Bakugo said to him but Izuku anger is rising inside of him like a wildfire.

"Young Midoriya, I'm here to explained." All might said as he leaned closer to the green boy but Midoriya took a step back as his eyes is wide.

"Explain of what?" He simply asked.

"I didn't mean to commit that!" All might said and smiled reassure.

Izuku scoff. "You didn't mean to commit what? To drive my mother to her death!?"

Everyone's eyes went wide when Izuku shouts it.

"IS THE DEATH OF MY MOM IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU SO YOU WANT ME TO DIE AS WELL!?" Izuku shouts in full of rage.