Authors note

Hi guys my name is Jacekalix. A new fanfiction author!

Before we start in the story, I will tell you all the things in my story.

This is angst I like writing about pain lol lol

First of all the black wrist is just that and because I'm lazy I didn't search for anything in Google to find what the soul mate's wrist is.

But I know the meaning of it.

This story may trigger you but I'll do my best to light it up so you'll not go to be in deep thought or something like that.

Also another one. English is not my language I'm Filipino but I can speak English and can use it every day so if you see an error, that's because I'm stupid that is.

Also, I'm fascinated to write and fiction about Boku no hero academia, and because that's my favorite anime!

I like bl relationships, poly or something. From the start, I know they are all straight and had designated ship, but as I watch people editing some of them, I came to like them because it was too cute. I know they are straight so you don't need to tell me about it, I'm respecting ship and I also want you to respect my opinion, it wasn't that hard, eh? I also banned it when it was called a pedophile like all might x deku or Deku x Eri, please, I don't like those so you can't see that in my story. If I would put the best ship I think, I'll make sure the age will be the same or 1 year ahead of the older character so don't be so bad about me.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST A FICTION AND NOT HEADCANON IN THE MANGA! THIS IS JUST THE IMAGINATION OF THE AUTHOR AND NOT TRUE!

I LIKE SHIPS THAT'S ALL AND I LIKE POLY RELATIONSHIPS AND IT BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING SINGLE!

I think you are single too so yeah~~~~

So let's start *wink*