Chapter 1

"Oh my God! Congratulations!" Mina shouts in excitement, making Eijiro and Denki smile.

The black line shows up on their wrist in the night making them know that they are both soulmates.

Everyone was clapping and congratulating them, they are both happy.

"Shitty hair, congratulations, you fucker." Bakugo said as he leaned onto Shoto who's watching them. Shoto and Bakugo were also Soulmates who came out and tell them.

Bakugo was mad before because Shoto was his soulmate, his rival but they both came up with okay because no one can change that.

But little did they know that something is missing and they both don't know what is it.

"Thank you, Baku-bro!" Kirishima says with happiness but Denki's smile faded making Kirishima frown.

"What is it, love?" Kirishima says with worry on his face making Kaminari jump and glare at him after.

Kaminari points to Midoriya, who's watching the TV and not having fun with them.

"What about him, Denki?" Kirishima brows rose and crossed his arms.

Shoto and Bakugo stop also their tracks to watch Midoriya in the Common room and watching TV.

"Something is wrong about Midoriya, Eiji." Kaminari pouted while looking at Midoriya who's mumbling now.

"Shitty nerd was always like that." Bakugo says, making them frown. In the past few days, Bakugo found it suspicious because Deku is always in deep thoughts or not in his self, but because Bakugo doesn't like to invade his privacy, he just kept quiet about it. He doesn't know that he will regret this decision sooner or later.

"We really can't do anything about him, if we don't know what's wrong with him," Shoto said in monotone and ruffled Bakugo hair, making him growled.

They keep watching Midoriya movements, he's hands can't still be in one place, he was scratching his neck, face, or even his hair as if it was his frustration. He was wearing a hoodie and he wasn't even watching on the TV.

Suddenly he stands up and walks to the kitchen, where they are. They quickly made an awkward conversation, not knowing what to talk about.

"Shitty Deku, what are you even doing here?" Bakugo growled making Izuku flinched but He looked at them and smiled sweetly.

All of their brows raised because of Izuku change attitude.

"A-ah, Kacchan! I was just going to drink water because I'm thirsty. Did I bothered your conversation?" He asked and go to the refrigerator and bought a water bottle and drank it afterward.

"No, Mido-bro!" Kirishima says, making Izuku frown. "It's already summer, why are you wearing a hoodie?"

Izuku shook his head making them suspicious more. "Because it's comfortable." Kirishima was going to talk again but.

Denki pinches Kirishima's hands, making him shut up.

"Midoriya, sorry about him. It's just because it's summer and it's hot! He just worries about you!" Kaminari defend Kirishima, making Izuku smiled softly,

They are all dumbfounded. "It's okay. It's not like he hurt me or what." Midoriya scratches his neck again and hides his hands afterward.

He has bruised in his neck like Tomura!

"Why are you even scratching your neck, Deku?" Bakugo asked with his eyebrow shot.

Izuku suddenly tremble and smiled afterward! Is he pretending to be okay!?

"M-mosquitos! Right! There are mosquitos in my room so I have been scratching my neck and other parts of my body!" He defended himself.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" Shoto asked and move forward to look at Midoriya. Midoriya panicked because of Shoto's closeness.

"I-i'm f-fine! No need to worry about me!" He stutters and backs away from Shoto's closeness.

Bakugo was watching the scene they had and keep his mouth shut, there's something wrong and I don't like this feeling.

Kirishima notices Bakugo because it was the first time that Bakugo is silent, he wasn't talking or thrashing a shout to Deku. He was watching him intently like he was putting the puzzles back where they are.

"And, anyway. Kirishima-Kun and Kaminari-Kun, congratulations to both of you! I hope you have continued to smile and have a happy life!" Izuku says before running back to his room, making them stop in track, they are all looking in the same directions where Izuku ran off.

Izuku sounds like... Bidding a goodbye. What was it all about? Kaminari thinks.

"What just happen?" Kirishima broke the silence making them looked at each other.

"There is something wrong about him!" Bakugo shouts. "I need to know it!" He stomps but Shoto stops him.

"You'll freak him out, Bakugo. Let him be. I'm sure he's fine." Shoto assured Bakugo, Bakugo growled more but Shoto calm him down.

"I needed to know, Half n Half!" He continues.

"But you'll force him. Do you want to hurt him again, hmm?" Shoto asked making Bakugo stopped.

Of course, Bakugo doesn't like that. He doesn't want to hurt him again, he apologized to Deku when they finding him when the war happens. Izuku just forgave him that time. They both became friends again, they fight Shigaraki and All for one until they end the villains. They are both great.

Shigaraki was in Tartarus and All for one died at the same fight. Shigaraki quirks had to disappear after that.

"Don't worry, Baku-Bro! We will find it and knows what happen to him!" Kirishima smiles widely and shows his sharp teeth to them.

And they made a plan to know what is happening to Izuku.