14

Mrs. Jeon: ' I.. I'm divorcing your dad.'

Her nose and cheeks were puffy and red, teary eyes were the ones that made Jungkook's heart ache.

After years his mother was standing out of his apartment, she wanted his help. How can he step back?

Jungkook: ' You hit your head somewhere?'

Mrs. Jeon: 'N-no he was giving more love and appreciation to his daughter, I wasn't jealous but it made me think he could have done the same for you but instead, that man asked me to leave my son alone. I'm sorry Jungkook, Mama loves you alot.'

She cupped his cheeks, tears sliding down her cheeks Jungkook sighed and grasped her hands in his.

Jungkook: ' Mom, come.'

He dragged her inside his apartment closing the door behind them, his mother's eyes were down the whole time.

She felt embarrassed and guilty when she came here, she left her son alone and now she was staying with him. How sick that sounds? She's selfish.

But she couldn't help it when she saw Mr. Jeon being sincere with that Stella girl. It made her wonder- why can't he treat them the same way?

Jungkook: ' Mom it's fine, that loser didn't deserve you anyway. And let me remind you all his wealth including his company is in my name. So we're set for life.'

He was taking it too lightly, yes he might have a heart of stone. But all he ever wanted was love from his mother, call him Mama's boy or whatever.

He loved his mom and wanted her out of that toxic relationship.

He offered her tea and smiled showing his bunny teeths, his mother burst into tears again he sighed and patted her back.

Jungkook: ' He never loved you mom-'

Mrs. Jeon: ' N-No, you loved me and I couldn't see that love. I was so blinded by my obsession with your dad that I never noticed how much you needed me throughout your life- and I wasn't there.'

She threw her arms around his shoulders hugging him tightly, Jungkook lips formed a genuine smile as he hugged her back.

Jungkook: ' It's fine mom, you're here now. And it's going to remain this way from now on.'

Mrs. Jeon: ' I don't deserve this.'

______________________________________

Noah: ' Jungkook has installed cameras in Miss Choi's apartment. '

John: ' Well.. Jungkook once contacted Joseph, a friend of mine who's a local gangster, and since the day he started hanging out with him. Miss Choi's best friend disappeared.'

He casually said, Noah glanced at Jasmine who had her jaw dropped down to the floor he scoffed.

Noah: ' Can you help with the evidence?'

John looked up at Noah and frowned, isn't this guy Jungkook's best friend? Instead of removing evidence- He was asking for it.

John: ' I do have evidence but- why do you think I'll help you?'

He asked raising one of his brows Noah sighed and leaned against the chair in John's lounge area rubbing his temples he spoke.

Noah: ' Jungkook needs help, he's going out of control, I've seen him acting like a psychopath. It's possible that he might've killed two humans. '

Jasmine was paying full attention to their conversation, she wanted nothing but Jeon Jungkook behind the bars.

And she successfully bought his best friend and crime partner together to help her.