9

Jihun: ' WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE MINA IS HUH?!?'

He yelled at the girl in front of him who was trembling in fear as tears slide down her cheeks, she covered her ears and shook her head vigorously.

Apparently, Officer Jihun's younger sister Mina went missing.

And he dragged her best friend Lola to the police station to investigate, because his sister only hangs out with this girl.

And this girl refused to open her mouth, she only said Mina left early and never contacted her again and that only made Jihun more mad than he already was.

Officer Jihun was busy being angry and yelling at the girl while Taehyung on the other hand calmly observed the trembling girl.

She's hiding something for sure.

The case looks so similar to Stefan, case just like Stefan, mina's stuff was still at school only she was missing. One thing leads to another.

It is possibly the same person who kidnapped stefan.

But what left him wondering and curious was, why would someone kidnap a 25 year old man and a 17 year old girl?

Just then he remembered the stalking part you explained and he got an idea.

Taehyung: ' Jihun!'

Jihun abruptly stops the investigation and looked at his senior who gestures him to ask the girl to leave, Jihun obeyed him and orders the girl to leave, she left leaving them alone.

Jihun: ' What is it Officer Kim?'

He asked massaging his temples frustration visible on his face, he was at the verge of tearing up and crying out loud- but he knew that won't help and he had to somehow catch the person who has his baby sister.

Taehyung: ' This case has to do something with Stefan's case. I believe Miss Choi, has a stalker or someone who's obsessed with her. And he kidnapped Stefan. But what further confuses me is- why would he kidnap your sister?'

He asked Jihun who frozed and looked at Taehyung, you were his sister's teacher he remembered seeing a pretty teacher at the school and Mina told him it was his new maths teacher.

Of course with that baby face and perfect body anyone would fall head over heels for you, but who would cross the limits like this? Whoever did this, is insane.

Jihun: ' D-Did Mina knew something she wasn't supposed to know? Why do I feel like- my sister maybe came to know about something she shouldn't have known? And that's why the person took her as well.'

Flashback.

Jungkook was waiting for the Mina girl, he wanted to get some information about this police officer. So he can go and do something about this officer who has made his grand entry in his pretty professor's life.

A new character in his life as well, he scoffed when he remembered how Yn rejected him.

Kicking a random stone he looked around for the girl and groaned in annoyance, she wasn't here yet. What in the world was she doing inside the shitty school? Why tf was she taking forever?

Fuck why him?

Suddenly his cellphone rang and he frowned sliding his hand inside his pocket hastily, he took his cellphone out and received the call.

Joseph: ' I shoot Stefan. He's dead. '

Upon hearing this Jungkook growled in satisfaction and chuckled, his body relaxed and for a moment he forget about the officer.