11

YN: ' N-no.. N-no it can't be true!'

She said, stuttering her lips trembling in fear, Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat up on the bed properly. He stretched his arms and yawned.

Yn on the other hand was having a mental breakdown before she snatched the blanket and ran inside her wardrobe.

Jungkook chuckled before getting up from the bed and wearing his clothes, which he threw randomly and grinned in satisfaction when he saw the room's condition.

Before he could strode inside the professor's bathroom and take a shower, his professor walked out of the wardrobe wearing a bathrobe.

Her tear stained face caught his attention as she sniffled and stood in front of Jungkook.

YN: ' W-Why did you do that huh?'

Her voice cracked at the end as a few tears trekked down her cheeks, Jungkook's hand immediately went up to her cheeks wiping them away.

He stared in her eyes deeply, his face remained void of any emotions.

Jungkook: ' It's you Miss Choi who did this, I'm only eighteen. Even if you go to the police or the principal everyone will blame you. Because Professor you're supposed to be guiding your students not fucking them. '

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and innocently continued on staring at her, the staring contest soon came to an end when she pushed his hands away and glared at him.

YN: ' Are you perhaps blackmailing me?!'

Jungkook: ' It depends on how you take it.'

He tucked his hands in his Jean's pockets and chuckled when Yn grabbed his collar pulling him down towards her level.

YN: ' It was you! You bought wine and I have a high alcohol tolerance, you spiked my drink!!'

She shook him, his lips turned upwards into a sinister smirk he grabbed her wrists in his, she struggled trying to free herself from the beast but he didn't let her go.

Jungkook: ' And what if I did? What can you do about it Miss Choi? Nothing, no one will believe you. So listen to me..'

He leaned down to her eye level, staring deeply in her eyes. His smirk only widened before his facial expression turned serious.

Jungkook: ' Be mine I'm not asking you at this point, you're all mine. '

Grabbing her elbow he pulled her in his chest as she glared up at him, struggling to free her elbow from his grip but he didn't let go.

YN: ' You're crazy! I'm your teacher don't even think about-'

And the next thing she knew his lips were on her neck harshly biting her as she yelped in pain and hit her chest he only chuckled and let go of her.

Jungkook: ' I've recorded everything if you didn't listen to me I'll expose you, I'll tell everyone how YOU spiked my drink, how you lure me your own student in your trap and used me.. '

He threatened in a low tone as Yn frozed whilst Jungkook pecked her lips before walking out of her room, and eventually making his way out of her house.

YN: ' W-What did I get myself into? '

______________________________________

Jungkook halted in his steps when he saw someone standing outside of his apartment door, he frowned and ruffled his hair before patting the man's shoulder.

The man turned around and Jungkook's eyebrows raised up in surprise, his hand fell by his side.

Taehyung: ' Mr. Jeon Jungkook, can we talk?'