5

Flashback.

Noah: ' J-Jungkook, I don't think w-we should do this-'

Jungkook: ' It's only for Miss Choi's safety I saw a scar on her nape and I think there's someone who's abusing her, I just want to help her. Trust me Noah I would never do anything wrong, you know me right?'

He spoke in a soft tone grabbing his best friend's shoulders trying to make him believe his lies, there's no one else who'll help Jungkook and he fucking knew it.

Only Noah, his childhood best friend was dumb enough to do anything he'll ask him to do.

And Jungkook makes sure to take advantage of his naive friend.

Noah: ' Gosh, I'm so sorry for doubting you Jungkook. I trust you. '

He smiled as Jungkook give him a small smile in return before gesturing towards the balcony with his hand.

Jungkook: ' You have to climb all the way to her balcony, I'll keep her busy in the meantime, okay?'

He asked as his best friend nodded vigorously and looked up at the balcony, Jungkook walked inside taking the lift.

While his best friend literally had to climb all the way upto the balcony.

Present.

YN: ' I don't know he looks hella suspicious Stefan. '

You said huffing in annoyance when your best friend burst into fits of laughter and covered his mouth when people started looking his way weirdly.

Obviously they'll look when you're sitting in the middle of the restaurant and having "s for sea food" that's how Stefan pronounce it, and laughing like a maniac.

Stefan: ' I'm sorry but are you serious? He literally looks like a dude who'll piss in his pants if you stare at him for more than a minute!'

He exclaimed giggling but stopped laughing when he noticed your serious expression and sighed leaning against the chair, he pick up his fork and pointed it in your direction.

Stefan: ' You remember back then in high school I used to look so sus too, maybe because I had a crush Miss Lola and it wasn't my fault she was just so nice to me. '

He dreamily spat Miss Lola his chemistry teacher's name, Yes she was the youngest professor and he had crushed on her for as long as you remembered.

Until one day he found out she was actually engaged and invited him to her wedding.

That day you laughed at his face but ended up staying the night with him, trying to calm him down and just to make him feel better.

YN: ' Exactly that's what scares me, he reminds me of you. But he's extra cute you were rather weird back then. '

You snorted with laughter when you saw him playfully glaring at you.

Stefan: ' I don't know why a cool guy like me is still friends with a weirdo like you!'

YN: ' You're the weird one!'

He shrugged and digged into his food stuffing his mouth with octopus, you made a disgusted face and shook your head before eating your own food.

Stefan: ' But I think, he's just your student even if he has a crush on you he'll move on like me because at the end of the day you can't be with your teacher, that's just gross. '

He said acting like he'll puke any moment and shut his eyes, you rolled your eyes at his dramatic act and stabbed his food.

He gasped exaggerating at this point, he's really a bad actor.