13

Jungkook: ' I just exposed myself and you're still here sippin' wine?'

He walked inside her apartment closing the door behind him, a wide smile plastering on his lips. The woman sitting in front of him looked messed up.

YN: ' How many faces do you have?'

She asked in her drunken voice, staring right at him. Her cheeks flustered because of the alcohol and he comfortably took the seat beside her, draping an arm around her shoulder.

Jungkook: ' I'm just me, I don't have a whole different persona in front of people, whoops- maybe I do, but I was born confident and a liar. You can't blame me.'

He didn't really give her the accurate answer which had her frowning cutely, he leaned closer and pecked her flustered her cheeks making her scrunched up her nose in disgust.

YN: ' I-I am your teacher. '

Jungkook: ' Why didn't you tell Officer Kim about me, huh?'

He asked genuinely curious, he already had a plan to escape and take Yn with him, but it didn't happen. She never told the officer about him being the real mastermind behind Mina and Stefan's kidnapping.

YN: ' You can't have Stefan stop lying. I don't believe you. '

She shook her head before taking the bottle and attaching it with her lips gulping down the liquor as it burned her throat but she didn't cared, Jungkook watched her getting wasted in front of him.

Jungkook: ' What if I really did it?'

YN: ' You just want my attention. So stop being ridiculous and say you want me!'

she put the bottle back and now her fingers were playing with his hairs, her drunken giggles were heard as Jungkook held her waist and stared down at her.

His gaze was intense. He was trying to read her, he just couldn't understand this woman.

One time she doesn't want him near her and then she's acting this way, what does she really want?

Jungkook: ' Why are you messing up my head?'

YN: ' Why are you messing up my life?'

Jungkook went silent and was way too speechless by her blant reply, her giggles stopped and now her innocent eyes were staring in his dark ones.

Jungkook: ' Can't you see how much I need you in my life?'

She laughed and looked away before she sniffled and tears trekked down her cheeks, Jungkook let go of her waist and just gazed at her fragile figure crying in front of him.

YN: ' I m-miss my mom. If she was here she would've let me lay on her lap and would have been here to wipe my tears.'

She was randomly blabbering stuff she wasn't supposed to be saying in front of the guy who's literally obsessed with her.

But she was drunk and it wasn't in her hands.

Jungkook: ' I can wipe your tears.'

He cupped her cheeks wiping her tears away, his eyes held an unknown emotion.

YN: ' You give me pain, you can't be my healer. '

Jungkook: ' You need to sleep.'

YN: ' Go away, I don't want to hurt you!'

She pushed his chest away and sobbed harder, Jungkook raised his brows in surprise when her statements changed within a blink of an eye.

YN: ' Run, as fast as you can. As far as you can. Don't look back. Go-'