"Where are you going," I hear Elliott yell.

A few seconds later I see Five sitting on my bed. He grabs his shoes from the corner of my room and puts them on.

"Come on let's go. I found Vanya," Five says.

I felt my heart drop. Vanya. I haven't seen her since we tried to stop her at the Icarus Theater. Every night since I got here I always hoped I didn't do much damage to her. When I had to reboot her at the Icarus Theater I messed with her electrical signals a lot. More than I ever had before. Even more than I did when Dad had me use my powers on her when we were little. I fear that I might have damaged her memory

"Are you okay?" Five asks.

I turn around and look at Five.

"Yeah...fine," I say.

"Are you sure?"

I nod my head and grab one of my purses out of my wardrobe. I decided not to take my backpack with me today so I don't have to carry it around. I grab my credit card and wallet off of my nightstand and put them in my purse. I walk over to my door and open it slightly.

"We will be back later," I yell to Elliott.

I hear him yell an okay from downstairs. I grab Five's hand and he blinks us somewhere. We land on a road in front of a cornfield. The sun was now coming up so it will be easier to find Vanya.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask.

"No idea. But this is where the atmospheric radar caught sound waves, so hopefully, Vanya is here. Come on, it will take us a while to find her."

Five and I walk into the cornfield looking for Vanya. It was kinda a struggle to get through the field because of all the corn.

"God, I wish I knew we were coming to a cornfield. I would of worn boots," I complain.

"I didn't even know she was at a cornfield. I just blinked us wherever the atmospheric radar told me the sound waves were at," Five says as he moves corn away from us.

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

"Five we have been walking for an hour. I don't think she is here," I whine.

We have been looking for Vanya for around an hour now. We have had no luck so far.

"She has to be here," Five says.

Suddenly, an idea came to my head.

"Omg. I'm so stupid. How did I not thinking of this before," I say as I stop walking.

Five stops walking and turns around to look at me.

"If she is here I can find her thoughts and try to follow them to where she is," I say.

"You can do that?" Five asks.

"I think so. Hold on."

I close my eyes and listen to the surroundings around me. I stop when I hear someone's thoughts. I roll my eyes and look at Five.

"So?" he asks.

"I found someone's thoughts, but not Vanya's."

"How did you know it was not hers?"

"Because I don't think Vanya would think, 'Damn she looks hot in that skirt'," I say as I cross my arms.

"Well you do!"

I smile and roll my eyes again. I concentrate and try to find anyone's thoughts. After a few seconds, I find someones. More specifically, Vanya's.

"This way," I say.