Iris puts a hand on her chin while slowly nodding her head. "I see, so you need my help to activate the portal? You could've input the codes in me whenever you liked. Why did you need to ask my permission?" She asked as she received the codes and commands. She wondered why he still waited for her answer even though he's the one who made her.

He looks at her straight in the eye and smiles. "Heh, I would feel bad if I used you just like that. Besides, you're a living and thinking consciousness. Don't you want to have your own free will? Being shackled by commands and orders for the rest of your life would be bad you know?"

Iris thought for a bit about what he said. Having freedom and free will doesn't sound bad at all. He even considered about her, showing her that she can ignore or help him. Well, helping out is the most plausible thing to do right now, given the situation.

She watched him continue finishing the command sequences with curiosity. Even though it's not even hours since her activation, she feels like it's a long time has passed. Just talking and staring at him makes her mind confused.

She suddenly wanted to know more about him, or how his mind works. Her mind works a hundred times faster than the average human, yet just staring at him makes her mind go blank. "What am I experiencing right now..." She mutters in a low voice.

"Hm? You seem distracted. Worried about them?" Lee spoke without glancing. This snapped her back to reality, making her glance at the others in the room. Even though it's a new sight for her, she could tell that it was a losing battle.

Iris slowly averted her gaze from Lee and focused on the portal. "..Yes, I'm kinda worried about them too." She cleared her throat and feigned ignorance, before smiling at him.  "That's why I'd like you to do whatever you please with me."

Lee's mouth twitched after hearing that and glanced at her. "Iris, phrasing please. Others could misunderstood what you say." He leaned in and whispered.

"Hoh? Do what you please with her huh? What kind of codes have you been inputting in her mind?" A set of footsteps approached from behind, and the familiar voice with a hint of murderous intent soon followed.

"Geh..." He visibly flinched and glanced behind him and saw Surtr's shaded face looking down on him.

"N-Nothing of the sort, she just needs to fix her phrasing a bit...haha." He stood up and scratched the back of his head with embarrassment.

"Oh? I wouldn't mind if Lee wants me to do something. Besides, who are you to him anyway?" Iris said while smiling. Though her eyes are closed and her smile looks angelic, it was far from it. He could sense that she wants to smack Surtr with extreme prejudice right now.

Surtr scoffed at her before crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm his partner. And you?"

'Partner eh? I thought I was a nuisance.'

"Lover." Iris answered and kept her smile. Her eyes were now open, and she stared at Surtr with an intense gaze. Surtr glared back.

Lee glanced at the two of them before sighing. He felt like he was in the middle of a hot volcano and a cold winter. The way these two glare at each other is enough to shake someone to their core.

"Calm down, both of you!" He held his arms sideways to stop their cold war. He already knew how terrifying women's minds works, as he almost experienced it lately these days. He doesn't want to get caught up in another storm.

"I am calm." Both ladies said simultaneously, before scoffing at each other.

"Stay back for a bit Surtr. Hang with Andriette in the second line while we activate it." He faced the she-devil and pats her shoulder. This action seemed to have an effect as she calmed down.