Chapter 21

It had been a few months since your night with Kirishima, and since then you'd slept together pretty much every day. Often it was multiple times a day, and each time he always remembered to put a condom on. The only times you weren't sleeping together, was when you were on your period.

During those days Kiri would cuddle you, bring you chocolate and reheat your heat pad for you to make sure you didn't have to move. He even made sure you were stocked up on sanitary products.

Everyone now knew about Bakugo and Helia, their little act didn't last for long. A few times they'd been spotted sneaking out of the janitor's closet between classes, the locker rooms and sneaking between dorms late at night. It was persistent, considerably more so than when you and Kirishima started dating.

But the reason you found out was because you were always in Kirishima's room. There was one day when the dorms were completely empty, or at least they thought they were. It was during one of the lunch breaks and they snuck into Bakugo's room.

They didn't realise you were in Kirishima's bed, because of your period. They were loud, about as loud as you and Kirishima are when he Unbreakable Full Nelson's you. In fact, they slammed into the wall so hard that some of the wall hangings on Kiri's wall fell down.

It didn't take everyone long to catch on after that, but they never officially came out as dating so most people just left the subject alone. Mostly because they'd both seemed to cool down attitude wise, so no one wanted to jinx it.

Personally, you were just happy for them. At first you were also happy for Midoriya and Uraraka too, but the longer that went on the more incompatible they seemed. On the surface they seemed like the perfect happy-go-lucky high school sweet hearts, but they both seemed to want different things out of life.

At the moment you were laid in Kirishima's bed, doing some studying while he was doing his evening workout in his room. He'd started working out in his room more since Bakugo always seemed preoccupied with Helia, it was actually strange at how attached he seemed to her.

Not like you were complaining though, you rather enjoyed watching him work out. Especially since he'd put on a lot of muscle since first year. You enjoyed watching the way his muscles worked when he used his weights, especially his back.

The longer you watched him work out, the more you realised that your body was starting to heat up. You bit your lip as you watched him work out.

After a few more reps he stretched out his arms, then turned to look at you. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat that made his skin glisten, and for some reason it made your heart jump.

"Everything okay Pebble?"
He smiled at you.
"You're staring."

"Y-yeah I'm fine."
You felt the heat rise in your cheeks.

"You sure? You're blushing."
He walked over to you.

"Yeah..."
Your voice came out as a whisper.

You just stared at his body, his muscles looked more defined than usual. You couldn't take your eyes off him.

"You're still staring."
He slightly lowered his voice.

He climbed onto the bed and you instantly laid back as he crawled on top of you. Your breath hitched in your throat as he looked down at you.

"You know I can't help but stare when you work out in front of me."
You smiled up at him.

He crawled between your legs and placed his hands either side of your head.

"I do quite enjoy it when you watch me workout."

"Well, I love watching you workout."

"And I love you."
He smiled before gently kissing your lips.

"That was cheesy."
You giggled.

"Yeah but you love it."

"Of course I do."

He laughed a little then leaned down to kiss you again. He hummed as you tangled your fingers in his hair and he pressed his body against yours.

The kiss was slow and passionate, and as you rolled your hips against him it made him moan so you could slip your tongue into his mouth. Your tongues danced together and the more you tasted each other the rougher the kiss got.

You were moaning and panting into each other's mouths. The kiss got hungrier and hungrier as you both scrambled to get each other naked.

You whimpered once you felt the skin-on-skin contact. Kiri started to kiss along your jaw, down your neck and across your collarbones. He was nipping the skin as he went, almost making you whine.

He kissed all the way down your body until he got to your thighs.
"I want to taste you."
He looked up at you with hungry eyes.