🍋Chapter 14🍋

You'd been with Kirishima for a few months now and the school was breaking up for the Christmas holidays.

You sighed as you flopped onto your bed after your shower. Your room felt strange to you now, it wasn't often you were in here. But you were the last few days, since you both needed to concentrate on finishing your work before the holidays.

Your wet hair fell across your face as you looked down at your phone, responding to all the texts you had on there. Your breath hitched in your throat as you saw a picture off Kirishima. He must have sent it while you were in the shower, it was a shirtless picture of him in his sweats. They were so low you could see his entire v-line and almost the start of his shaft.

You bit your lip as you decided to respond, removing your clothes and posing in the mirror with matching lacy black and red undergarments.

Kirishima's phone buzzed in his sweats while he was working out. As much as he wanted to check his phone now, he waited until he finished his reps.

Once he was done, his eyes widened and he nearly dropped his phone.

Holy shit.
He thought to himself and typed back a reply.

Kiri: You look hot pebble.

You: So did you, my manly boulder.

Kiri: Wear that for me please when I get back?

You: I'll head to your room now, I'll see you soon.

Kirishima could feel his pants start to tighten, he had to get back to his room now. He swallowed hard as he put his phone back into his sweats and picked up his water bottle.

"I gotta go dude, sorry."
He hurried to get back to his room.

"Horny bastard."
Bakugo barked and continued his workout.

He was impatient to get back and it was becoming harder for him to conceal himself. His mind was racing with images of you and it was close to driving him feral.

He couldn't get enough of you, sexually and romantically. He wanted to show you off to everyone, but also wanted to constantly touch you and be with you.

He almost barged into his room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

He spotted you there, laid on your stomach in his bed under the blankets. All of your clothes, except the undergarments for the picture you sent, were on his floor.

He dropped his bag and felt his pants tighten even more as he made his way to you.

"Hey daddy shark."
You looked over at him and smirked.

His lips were parted as he pulled the duvet down and exposing you to him. He crawled onto the bed and straddled your legs.

He gripped your ass and massaged the barely clothed skin, before giving it a light slap.

"You look amazing in this..."
His breath was shaky as his hands roamed your body, his cock was pressing so tightly against his pants it was beginning to hurt.

He groaned as he slapped your ass harder, eliciting a small moan from you. He pulled you up by your hips so you were up on your hands and knees with your back arched.

He tightly gripped your ass and growled a little and it was making you wet.

"I could wear these more often if you like?"
You bit your lip as he freed himself from his pants.

"Please."
He pushed your underwear to the side and pressed his tip against you.
"I want you so bad."
He moaned and sank himself deep inside you with a tight grip on your hips.