Chapter 18

It had been quite a few days since your panic attack and you were starting to feel a lot less stressed. You and Eijiro hadn't slept together since then, but you were just enjoying spending time with him.

Your lessons for the day had just ended so you, Kirishima, Bakugo, Helia, Krystal and Mina were just relaxing in the grass under the sunshine while you had the chance.

Kirishima was sat against a tree and you were sat between his legs. His arms were wrapped around you and your head was resting against his chest.

"You look better today Y/N. Are you feeling better?"
Mina asked with a smile.

You nodded.
"Yeah, I'm not panicking anymore."
You looked up at Kiri with a smile.
"Eijiro made sure of that."
Kiri placed a gentle kiss on your head.

"I'm glad!"
There was a happy grin on Mina's face.

Krystal and Mina were sat in the grass, leaning back on their arms. Bakguo was also resting his back against the tree with one leg out straight while the other was bent.

"What about you Mina?"
You asked with a smile.

"Oh I'm doing great!"
She grinned.
"Sero actually asked me out on a date yesterday."

"I'm so happy for you!"
You smiled back.

Helia's head was in Krystal's lap and she decided to put her feet up onto Bakugo's lap, shooting him a cheeky grin.

"I'm not your personal foot rest you dumbass!"
Bakugo barked and it made Helia laugh.

"You're right!"
Helia shifted positions.
"This is much more comfortable."

Helia placed her head into Bakugo's lap, on the leg that was laid out straight. The top of her head was resting against his leg that was bent and she looked up at him with a cheeky, fanged grin.

"Idiot."
Bakugo grumbled but he didn't move.

It actually looked like Bakugo's body language had relaxed, but you didn't say anything. You also noticed Krystal's face, her smile had faded and she seemed in deep thought.

"Hey Krystal, you okay? You look a bit down."
You were slightly concerned.

It was like your words had pulled her out of a daze.
"Huh? Y-yeah I'm fine."
She fake-smiled, but you didn't push it.

"Liar."
Helia said simply.
"We all know it's because you have a crush on Deku."

"Wh-what?!"
Krystal almost squeaked as her face went red.

"I mean, it is hard to miss."
Mina smiled a little.

Krystal half-smiled.
"It doesn't matter anyway. He's with Uraraka, they've had puppy eyes for each other since first year."

Bakugo snorted.
"Like that's going to last."
Everyone just looked at him.
"What?!"
He nearly shouted.

"I don't know Bakugo, they do seem happy together."
Kirishima added.

"Yeah well you didn't see his face a few days ago."
Bakugo sighed.
"The damn nerd grimaced and sighed at round face's thoughts on kids."

"He did?"
Krystal asked.

"Same day shitty hair sprinted to Y/N."
Bakugo huffed and relaxed against the tree.

"Yeah, but his face lights up when he spends time with Eri."
Krystal sighed.

"Just because someone is good with kids or enjoys spending some time with someone's kids doesn't mean they actually want them."
Helia said simply.
"Personally, I despise being around the little goblins."
Helia's words made Bakugo snort.

"Helia thats a little mean."
You tried not to giggle.

"So?"
She responded simply and Bakugo was trying not to laugh.

......

You'd spent pretty much the rest of the day relaxing with your friends, but now you were back in bed in Kiri's arms. His arm was wrapped around you and your head was on his chest.

You were always comfortable like this, in just his shirt and a pair of pj shorts while he was just in a pair of shorts. It was surprisingly warm in his room, even at night.

"I'm glad you're feeling better."
Kiri gently rubbed your back.

"It's all thanks to you."
You snuggled your head into his chest.

You took a deep breath and sighed happily. If it wasn't for Kiri you'd probably still be overthinking and panicking, you probably wouldn't be able to focus in class.

He was able to calm your brain, and it made you considerably more attracted to him. You looked up at him and just smiled. He was gently but absentmindedly stroking your back as he scrolled through his phone, as if stroking your back was just a natural thing for him to do.

There were strands of moonlight shining through his window and they perfectly bounced of his skin. He looked down at you and smiled. Your heart jumped in your chest and a tingle went down your spine.

When his eyes met yours it's like all of your worries just melted away. He looked at you with that soft, loving smile on his face and now all you wanted was him.

You shifted your body weight to allow yourself to climb on top of him and straddle him. He instantly put his phone down and his hands went to your hips.

"Y/N?"

"I want you, Eijiro."