🍋Chapter 22🍋

His head descended between your thighs and he hooked your legs over his shoulders. He placed a gentle kiss on your pussy, making your hips buck.

He then turned his attention to your thighs where he was kissing, licking, nipping and sucking all over your sensitive skin. Every now and then he'd bite into your thighs, making you whine. After the bite he'd lick over the bite marks.

Once he was done marking your thighs, he finally turned his attention to your aching sex. He hummed in pleasure as soon as his tongue touched you, it had been a while since he tasted you.

He licked from your clit to your entrance, dipping his tongue in then licking back up again. You let out a pleasured sigh as he began to lap at your folds. He was moaning against you, enjoying every second of tasting you.

He flicked his tongue across your clit again and your hips bucked against his face. He swirled his tongue around your folds, before giving your clit a soft suck.

He pulled back only briefly, looking at you with a flushed face and hungry eyes. Your juices and his saliva were making his face glisten.

"You taste amazing baby..."
He moaned as he pushed his tongue inside you.

He pushed his tongue as deep as he could get it, swirling it around in an attempt to taste every inch of you. You grabbed onto his hair and pulled as your back arched.

He trailed his tongue back up to your clit and gently pushed two fingers inside you. He curled his fingers up and started to pump them in and out of you, it didn't take long for him to find you sweet spot.

"Eijiro!"
You moaned as your back arched.
"Right there!"

"Found it..."
He chuckled against your sex, sending vibrations through your body.

He pumped his fingers faster, making sure to repeatedly hit your sweet spot. He also kept flicking his tongue across your clit, periodically sucking it.

Your legs tried to close around his head, but that just made him want to devour you more. Your back arched and you started to clamp around his fingers, right as your stomach tightened and you felt an overwhelming pressure inside you.

"A-ah fuck!"
You pulled on his hair.
"Eijiro!"

He kept going at the exact same pace, not changing a single motion as he continued to work you. He was going to make you cum soon, and hard. Your legs were beginning to shake.

"E-Eijiro! I-I'm gonna... oh fuck!"
Your hips rolled against his face.

"I know baby."
He moaned against you.
"Squirt for me."

He worked you until you squeezed his fingers, you let out a high pitched moan as you came. He kept pressing his fingers against your sweet spot, and then the pressure released.

"EIJIRO!"
You nearly screamed.

He pulled his fingers out of you as you came on his face. He happily and eagerly lapped you up, swirling his tongue around you until your hips bucked from sensitivity.

He sat up on his knees to look at you, wiping his dripping mouth with the back of his hand. He reached over you to get to his drawers, and you slowly started to stroke him. He almost whimpered under your touch, briefly freezing as his hand touched the handle on the drawers.

He gave you a quick kiss on the lips before returning to what he was doing. You kept stroking him as he looked in the drawer for a condom.

"Shit."
He whispered and rested his forehead against your chest.

"What's wrong?"
You stopped stroking him.

"We ran out."
He sighed and looked at you.

Your heart started to beat faster, all you wanted was him. Right now. You were on birth control after all, and if the worst happened he'd be there for you.

He was still between your legs, which allowed you to slip your leg up and flip him over. You were able to do it since you caught him off guard.

"Y-Y/N?!"
He sounded shocked.

"I want you, Eijiro."
You softly moaned and placed him at your entrance.
"I want to ride you."

His hand reached forward to grab your wrist.
"Wait, are you sure?"
His voice was sincere.
"I want you to be completely sure."

You smiled at him.
"I'm sure."
You cupped his cheek with your hand.
"I'm not afraid when I'm with you."

"As long as you're sure."
He slowly released your wrist.

"I'm sure, now let me ride you. Please."

"As my baby girl wishes."

You lowered yourself onto him, letting out staggered and breathy moans as you went. You forgot how amazing he felt raw and you had to place your hands on his chest to steady yourself.

You started to ride him, rolling your hips while lifting them up and down. You quickly increased your pace, you loved him inside you.

The longer you rode him the more you just wanted to feel him twitch inside you again, you missed it. Something you loved the feeling of could cause one of the things you were most scared of, it really confused you.

You took your hands off his chest so you could link your fingers with his, effectively pinning his hands beside his head. He whimpered as you did it.

"I've never seen my baby shark get dominant before."

You rolled your hips against him.
"Well, I just wanted to see what my Daddy Shark would do."
You smirked down at him.

"I definitely like what I see."

You lifted your hips up to slam back down, it caused him to let out an extremely sexy and high pitched moan. It sent a pleasurable shiver up your spine.

You leaned down to kiss his neck, licking and sucking to mark it as you went. You marked him in multiple places, and when you were done you rode him faster.

You were quickly edging yourself to an orgasm and Kirishima was becoming a moaning mess beneath you. His face was flushed and his lips were parted, he couldn't take his eyes off your body. You were really enjoying this, he looked so sexy beneath you.

He bent his knees to thrust his hips into you and as he did, you needed to grab his hands harder to steady yourself as you instantly came. You nearly screamed, he'd made himself go Unbreakable while inside you.

"E-Eijiro!"

"S-sorry..."
He panted.

"D-don't be..."
You moaned.

He didn't even realise he did it. His pleasured, flushed face beneath you just panted and moaned as your legs squeezed his sides.

You could barely move anymore. He slammed his hips into you, snapping them at a fast and hard pace. He was about to cum, and he really wanted to cum.

"Y/N... I'm gonna cum..."

You crashed your lips onto his and slammed your hips down, holding yourself in place right as he came. You felt his cock twitch inside you, filling you up so much it was spilling out of you already. You hummed in pleasure against his lips.

You pulled back from the kiss, slowly lifting yourself off him and collapsing on the bed next to him. Once his cock left you, he deactivated his quirk. You snuggled into his chest, both of your hearts beating rapidly.

"Y/N..."
He took a deep breath.
"How would you feel about me getting a vasectomy when we graduate?"

You sat up as quickly as your body would let you.
"Really?!"
You nearly shouted excitedly.

"Really."
He smiled at you.
"I love you and I want to be with you. I want this all the time baby, and I don't want you worrying."

"God I love you Eijiro."
You grabbed his face and excitedly kissed him.