Chapter 5

It had been almost a month since yours and Kaminari's breakup, the pain from it was completely gone. Your feelings for Kirishima however, just continued to grow as time went on.

More often than not, you'd spend the night in his bed. It had even gotten to the point where he'd leave his door unlocked just in case you wanted to sleep there. Each night that you didn't, you couldn't sleep properly.

Each time you had to wash the clothes he gave you, he'd give you more to take their place. It was starting to get cold, so he also gave you one of his big red hoodies to wear.

You smiled as you sat on the bleachers in the gym, your hands inside the sleeves as you rested your head on them. It smelled so much like him and it made your heart warm.

"More of his clothes huh?"
Mina nudged you.

You smiled.
"Yeah."

"So, are you two together yet?"
Uraraka asked while smiling.

You shook your head.
"No, I haven't told him my feelings. I didn't want to, in case what I was feeling was just because of how he treated me after the breakup. I didn't want him to be a rebound, I couldn't hurt him like that."

"Oh, that's smart."
She replied.

"But it's been a month, how do you feel now?"
Mina asked.

You looked over to the gym floor, watching Bakugo and Kiri sparring. It wasn't a lesson so Kiri was in one of his black tank tops and sweatpants. Kiri jumped back, lifting up his shirt to wipe some sweat off his face.

Your heart skipped as you saw his abs, and when he saw you looking he smiled at you.

"Oi shitty hair! Pay attention!"

Kiri grinned before hardening his skin again to get back into the fight.

"Now? Now I truly believe they're not the result of a rebound."

"Then tell him!!"
Mina nearly squealed while giggling and playfully pushed you.

You started playing with your sleeves.
"I'm too nervous to, I've known him so long. I still feel like he's just being a good friend."

"He gives you his clothes and lets you sleep next to him."
Uraraka pointed out like that made it obvious.

"He used to do that all the time, we've always been really close."

Mina snorted.
"That's beyond being really close. Normal guys don't just do that."

You shrugged.
"I like what's going on between us now, I'm going to keep it that way. If it happens, it happens."

"I wish Deku looked at me the same way Kirishima looks at you."
Uraraka sighed and you all laughed a little bit.

"You're all talking about me making a move on Kiri, but Uraraka is completely blind to the fact Midoriya looks at her like a love sick puppy."
Everyone laughed except Uraraka.

"He does not!"
She protested.

"He does! You just don't see it, make a move on him. We both know he's too nervous to try it first."

Uraraka was about to speak right as Bakugo and Kirishima walked past.

"My hoodie looks good on you."
He winked before returning to his conversation with Bakugo. You felt the heat rise in your face as the other girls giggled.

As they walked off, you also saw Bakugo slap Kirishima round the back of the head.

"Told you so."
Mina prodded your face.
"You're also about as red as the hoodie."