🍋Chapter 19🍋

"Are you sure?"
His grip on your hips tightened slightly.

"I'm sure."
You smiled and pulled your shirt off, throwing it onto the floor.

Kirishima groaned and his hips rocked beneath you. You bent down to kiss him and you both sighed in happiness as your lips connected.

His hands moved down to your ass, squeezing it and holding you tightly in his lap. One of your hands roamed down to his shorts and began to palm him through them. He was quickly growing hard against your hand and you were getting excited to feel him again.

You rolled your hips and he moaned into your mouth. One of his hands left your ass and smacked against the drawers next to his bed. He managed to get one of them open and he was fumbling around inside it, not wanting to break the kiss.

He lifted his hips up to let you pull his shorts off and he was rock hard beneath you, making you more excited by the second.

You got off him briefly to pull off your own shorts, allowing him to slip the condom on. Of course he'd remembered what he said, to use condoms until you were ready to go back to raw.

You straddled him again and slowly lowered yourself onto him. You threw your head back and let out a small moan as you took all of him inside you.

You stayed there for a few moments, letting yourself adjust before you looked back down at him. His eyes were sparkling under the moonlight and seemed full of passion, lust and...

Love.

Your heart jumped and you reached down to kiss him and he bent his knees so he could move inside you. You moaned softly as he slowly thrusted up into you.

You pulled back a little so you could look at him.
"Eijiro..."
You spoke softly.

He stopped moving inside you and put his hand up to cup your cheek.
"Are you okay?"
He asked with a voice full of concern.

You turned your head into his hand and smiled.
"Y-yeah..."
Your heart started beating faster.

He sat up, still inside you. He pushed some of your hair behind your ear and his eyes scanned your face.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Then what is it?"

"Eijiro... I... I love you."
You felt your face heat up.

He grabbed your hips, pulled out and flipped you onto your back, and you landed with a small giggle.

He had a big smile on his face.
"Say that again..."
He gently kissed you.
"I want to hear that again."

You giggled as you looked up at him.
"I love you, Eijiro."

"I love you too, Y/N."
He kissed you again and spoke through the kiss.
"So."
Kiss.
"Fucking."
Kiss.
"Much."
He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours.
"I always have."

You tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling his lips down to yours again and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He slowly eased himself back inside you and you whimpered against his lips.

His hands were beside your head as he slowly moved inside you. His thrusts were slow and deep, carefully exploring your insides. He pulled so far out you could barely feel the tip, then slowly pushed himself back in as deep as he could go.

It made your legs shake and you tugged on his hair, neither of you wanted to break the kiss. Somehow this felt different than before, it felt like you were closer. Like you were making love.

His thrusts never got any faster, he kept them slow and deep but also passionate. With each thrust he pushed as deep as he could go, making your legs shake as you moaned into his mouth.

This definitely felt different to you and you were surprised at how fast your orgasm was building, considering how slow he was going. But he was also feeling exactly the same, it was somewhat overwhelming for you both.

He pulled back from the kiss so he could look into your eyes.
"God I love you."
He smiled down at you and it made you blush.

You tugged on his hair to pull his lips down to yours again. He pushed himself deep and rolled his hips into you, making you moan into his mouth and start to clamp down.

The feeling of you tightening around him made him pull back from the kiss and rest his head in the crook of your neck, softly moaning and he started to thrust faster.

Your nails dug into his back.
"E-Eijiro..."
You softly moaned as you clamped down and released around him.

Your nails scratched down his back and made him thrust a bit harder as he chased his own orgasm, which was about to hit already.

"Y/N..."
He moaned and pushed deep into you as he stilled.

You felt him twitch inside you and his fingers dug into the duvet next to you.

You unwrapped your legs from him and he slowly pulled out of you. He looked down at you and placed another kiss on your lips before getting off the bed.

You climbed under the covers to get comfortable while he disposed of the condom. He soon came back and slipped into bed next to you, pulling you into his chest.

"It's nice to not have to clean up after."
You giggled.

He laughed a little as he wrapped his arm around you.
"You pleasantly surprised me, Y/N. I wanted to be the first to say it to you, I was just waiting for the perfect moment."

You sighed happily against his chest.
"Any moment with you would have been perfect."

You couldn't see it but he blushed a little.
"Each day you just make me fall even harder for you."