11.

The next day Olivia got ready. She forgot to ask Steve what time they were going to meet, but she wanted to be ready.

It was almost two, she was finishing brushing her hair when she heard a small knock coming from her window. She got closer to her window hearing another knock; she moved her curtains, revealing Steve outside her window getting another small rock to throw.

"I'll be out in a minute," Olivia told Steve. When he saw her, he smiled at her and nodded. "Wait for me in the car, I'll be there." Olivia saw how Steve started to walk to his car.

She walked out of her room, closing the door behind her. Billy was on the sofa watching TV. He watched her as she was making her way out the door.

Olivia was out of her house and started to walk faster to Steve's car before Billy decided he wanted to know where she was going.

She got inside Steve's car, and wasted no time kissing her. Olivia smiled as she kissed him back. "You miss me already, Stevie," she teased him. He smiled at her, "maybe just a little."

With their seatbelt on, Steve drove away. He turned on the volume of his radio. A few minutes later, they arrived at his place.

Steves parents were still not home. Getting out of the car, Olivia noticed how big his house was. All that house was only for him; his parents were never home.

Steve held her hand as they walked inside.

They were in the kitchen trying to cook something to eat. Steve wasn't the best cook, and he had trouble finding where things were in his own kitchen.

"Are you sure you live here, or did we break into someone's house?" Olivia asked Steve as he continued to open the kitchen pantry.

"I live here; I just don't cook that often," Steve said, closing the door and holding a bag of white bread. "How about we make sandwiches," Steve said, placing the bread on top of the kitchen counter.

"Uh, how fancy," Olivia said with a smile, getting out two plates. "Are you sure you know how to make it?"

"Ha ha hilarious," Steve said, looking inside the fridge.

Olivia was spreading mayo on her two pieces of bread. She got the other two pieces for Steve and did the same.

She added ham and cheese to her sandwich and took a bite.

"Best sandwich I ever had," Olivia said as she took her last bite. Steve smiled at her, his mouth full, and he had mayo on the side of his lip. Olivia got her napkin and cleaned his mouth. "If you like this, you will definitely like the cereal that I make. It will blow your mind."

She laughed, "I bet." "You can tell your friends your boyfriend makes the best sandwich in town."

"First of all, I have no friends. Second, since when are you my boyfriend; I wasn't informed of this."

After Billy got home last night, Steve left not too long after giving no time to ask her, "Right, I forgot. I knew there was something I needed to ask you," Steve said, face-palming himself.

"Olivia, do you want to be the luckiest girl in Hawkins and be my girlfriend."

"How can I say no to that? But I think it's going to be the other way around, Stevie boy. You will be the luckiest boy in this town because you will be dating me," Olivia said, pointing at herself.

"Can't argue with that," Steve smiled.

After they were done eating and cleaning the kitchen, Steve and Olivia were on the sofa watching a Christmas movie. Olivia had her head on Steves chest, and he had his arm wrapped around her. Olivia looked at the time, "shit, my dad is going to be home soon. Can you take me home?" "Sure, let's go."

Steve had stopped at the same spot "are you sure you don't want me to park in front of your house. You don't have to walk all of this." "Thank you, but no, it's fine" She kissed him goodbye. "Bye, girlfriend," Steve said before Olivia closed the car door. She smiled and waved at him, "bye, boyfriend."

She got home just in time; her father wasn't there yet, but Billy was. "Where were you?"

"Out"

"Out where. You were gone for three hours."

She started to clap, "You know how to tell the time good for you." He held her hand, making her stop clapping "where were you."

Their father got home and opened the door; he saw his two kids, Billy holding Olivia's wrist. "What's going on here," he asked, getting closer to them.

Billy let go of her and was going to say something, but Olivia spoke first, "nothing important. Billy was taking forever in the restroom, that's all," she gave her father a fake smile.

"Billy, how many times do I have to tell you? You're not the only one in this house; everyone needs to use the restroom."

Billy stared at the back of Olivia's head as she was walked to her room.