8.

Once they were done they walked to where Lucas and Max were cleaning the broken glass from the floor.

"You werent there Lucas, that place is swarming with a bunch of demodogs." "The chief will take care of her."

"Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in the game bottom line you execute it," Steve said.

"Okay, first of all, this isnt some stupid sports game, and second were not even in the game. Were on the bench," Mike said, looking at Steve.

"So my point is," Steve started.

Everyone looked at him; Olivia was curious where he was going with this. "Right, yeah, were on the bench, so, uh, theres nothing we can do." Olivia padded him on the shoulder "nice one, Steve."

"Maybe we can if we get their attention; maybe we can draw them from the lab."
"And clear a path to the lab."

"Yeah, and then we all die," Steve said, raising his voice.

"Don't be negative, Steve," said Olivia. "Well, thats one point of view."

"No, that's not a point of view, man, that's a fact," Steve said to Dustin.

"Maybe if we set this on fire," said Mike standing on top of a drawing connecting to all the tunnels.

"Thats a no Olivia, back me up on this." "Actually, I think we should do it." "Ollie, you're supposed to have my back."

"Look at them; they want to help," Olivia said as the three kids were talking about a plan. Steve shook his head, "this is not happening," he said, clapping his hands getting the attention of the kids.

"I promised Id keep you shitheads safe, and thats exactly what I plan on doing. Were staying here on the beach. Does everyone understand that"

"Olivia tell him something," Max said to her older step-sister. "Steve-" "no, Olivia, we are staying here and keeping the kids safe."

"You know they're going to try to go on their own right; its better if we go with them."

Olivia and Max heard a familiar sound coming from outside. "Shit." Max looked out the window "its Billy; he cant know Im here; hell kill us."

Billy got out of his car. "Shit." Steve walked out the door.

"Kids, stay in here, Max, make sure he doesnt see you," Olivia said.

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?"

"Yeah, its me don't cream your pants."

Olivia got out of the house, closing the door behind her. "Harrington, you're with my sister," Billy said, looking between the two of them.

Olivia walked closer to her brother "what do you want, Billy."

"Im looking for Max. A little birdie told me she was here."

"I dont know her," Steve said. "Shes small, red hair and bit of a bitch."

"Doesn't ring a-"

Olivia walked closer to Billy, "Im taking care of her, alright."

"Where is she, Olivia."

"Ill drop her off later."

"You know I cant leave without her," he said, getting closer to her, moving his eyes to look at Steve.

"You know this whole situation Harrington is giving me the heebie-jeebies," Billy said, getting closer to Steve. "Oh yeah, why is that?"

"My two sisters have been missing all day, and I found them with you in a stranger's house."

"I dont know what you dont understand; she's not here; its only me and Olivia." Olivia closed her eyes; Steve was only making things worse.

"And who is that," Billy said, pointing to the window. The kids were looking out the window; they ducked back behind the couch.

"Oh shit."

Billy pushed Steve hard, sending him to the ground, "Billy, stop," Olivia said, getting closer to him.

"Olivia, get away or you are next," Billy said firmly. Olivia stood there in shock. Billy kicked Steves ribs.

He walked away and abruptly opened the front door; Olivia quickly looked at Steve and ran inside the house.

Billy pushed Lucas against a wall, his feet not touching the ground. "Billy, let him go," Olivia screamed, but it did nothing.

"Stay away from her," Billy yelled at Lucas. Lucas hits him, making Billy drop him. "Your dead Sinclair, so dead."

"No, you are," Steve said, throwing a punch; Billy only laughed. Olivia gets Lucas behind her with the other kids.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all. Ive been waiting to meet this king Steve everyone is talking about," Billy yelled at Steve.

"Get out" Steve said gently, pushing Billy back. Billy throws a punch missing, Steve reacts and punched him back. "Kick his ass" Steve is able to throw a few good punches, but Billy throws a plate into Steve's face. "No one tells me what to do."

Billy hits Steve with his head sending him to the ground. Billy had Steve pinned to the ground hitting him again and again.

Olivia gets a vase from a small table and hits Billy with it behind his head. The vase breaks into million little pieces; Billy holds his head, seeing his hand that had a bit of blood. He looked at her; before he could say anything, she punched him.

"Leave us alone!" Billy gets up and cleans the blood that was running from his nose.

"You bitch."

He held her shoulders, pushed her against the wall. He was holding her hard, her shoulders were hurting "let go of me, William," she said firmly, trying not to sound scared. She saw so much anger in his eyes.

"You need to learn a lesson, Olivia," he said, pressing harder on her shoulders.

"Who do you think you are? Dad?" she whispered so only he could hear her. He slapped her across the face proving her point. "Don't you dare say that." The kids gasped.

"Then stop acting like him, you fucking asshole." He looked at her firmly for a few seconds he lets her go.

Max sticks an injection on Billys neck, he fell to the ground, his vision going blurry "what did you do," Billy asked Max, laying on the ground. Max got Steves bat "from now on, you leave me and my friends alone, do you understand," Max said, raising the bat.

"Screw you." Max hits the ground with the bat between Billys legs "say you understand. Say it," she yells. "I understand," and then he was unconscious.

She dropped the bat and took the keys from his pocket. "Lets get out of here."

"Hold on just a minute," Olivia said, trying to process everything that just happened. She saw her unconscious brother on the floor and next to him was Steve.

She was the only conscious older teen at the moment "we have to go."

"Give me a minute, alright." She brought her hand to her hair.

"Fine, let's go, but Steve is coming."

"No," Mike said quickly. "Hes going to freak out when we wakes up, and he doesnt see you kids, alright. Steve comes with us or we dont go at all."

"Ugh, fine, he can go."

"He will be cool about it," Dustin said.