6.

"I don't know, I just feel like you're trying way too hard."

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair." "He does have nice hair," Olivia added. Steve smiled at Olivia's comment.

"It's not about the hair, man. The key with girls is just acting like you don't care."

"Excuse me what," Olivia said, walking closer to Steve. "What it drives them nuts," Steve said, looking at Olivia.

"Yes, for the wrong reasons. No girl is going to waste her time with a man that won't pay attention to them. At least I wouldn't."

"Let's pretend I don't care then what," Dustin asked, looking at Steve.

"You just wait until you feel it."

"Feel what?"

"It's like before it's going to storm, you know. You can't see it, but you can feel it like, uh electricity," Steve said, trying to find the right words.

Olivias eyes widened, realizing where this was going.

"Like the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-" Olivia smiled "no no no no like a sexual electricity."

"Steve, he's a child"

"What I'm helping him"

"You're not helping him. Dustin don't listen to Steve."

"Wait, I'm not done," said Steve.

"Oh, I'm sorry, continue giving Dustin your incredible love advice."

"You feel like electricity then; you make your move." "So that's when you kiss her"

"Bold move look at you," Olivia said. "No, slow down, Romeo."

Olivia looked at him confused "wasn't that your plan, though. Isn't the plan to kiss the girl?"

"Okay, some girls, yes," Steve said, looking at Dustin and Olivia.

"Some want you to be aggressive; you know, hot, strong, and heavy like a lion. But others, you gotta be slow, stealthy like a ninja."

Olivia let out a big laugh "you can't be serious right now."

"What, you think you know more than me?" Olivia nodded, smiling "to start off, I'm the only girl here, so I think I can give good advice on what girls might like. I wouldn't date someone that ignores me and doesn't care about me. I have enough of that shit. Girls like to feel special, be nice to her and listen to what she has to say but this is very important," she said, pointing her index finger at Dustin.

"Don't be too nice; you don't want her to step all over you."

"So be nice but not too nice," Dustin said, nodding confusedly.

"That's your advice. I like mine better."

"We will see which advice is better. Once Dustin starts dating her because he was being nice, you'll see your advice was trash."

"My advice is not trash," Steve sounded offended.

"Olivia, so you would date Steve," Dustin asked. Olivia opened and closed her mouth, but no words came out; Steve looked at her.

"Why would you ask that," Olivia said, not wanting to look at Steve. "I can feel the electricity," Dustin said, raising his eyebrows and smiling at both of them.

"So tell me more about this girl," Olivia asked Dustin, trying to get rid of the awkward silence.

"She's special and cool."