"They're so cute," Hobi said in admiration seeing the two sit on the dock together outside.

"Who is ?" Namjoon asked.

"Our maknae's," Hobi replied. He finished washing his last dish, while Namjoon still had a little stack to do.

"Ha, I beat you! I'm gonna go work on some lyrics with Yoongi-hyung. Keep an eye on those two, yeah?" he said while gesturing to the two outside.

Namjoon glared at them through the window. "Yup."

Hobi left for Yoongi's room while Namjoon stood there glaring at the two youngest members sitting on the dock. Am I their fucking babysitter? He pay no attention to them as he continued the dishes.

It was starting to get colder out and Taehyung decided he was ready to go back inside. He and Jungkook stood up together, but the piece of wood Jungkook was standing on broke, causing him to fly backwards into the water before he even had the chance to catch himself.

"Jungkook! No!" Taehyung screamed as he tried leaping forward to grab Jungkook but slipped and fell into the water with him. They both went under.

Taehyung resurfaced rather quickly, as he was the only one of the two who could swim. "Jungkook?!" He was panicking and looking around in the water. "Help! Someone help!" He started screaming towards the house. He dove back into the water to try and find Jungkook.

He was panicking under the water, trying to swim and find any sign of where Jungkook ended up. He knew he'd be panicking and knew Jungkook didn't know how to hold his breath under water. He flailed trying to get deeper and deeper in hopes of grabbing him.

Taehyung suddenly felt a hand grab around his ankle and pull him down. He reached for the hand and grabbed it, trying to pull Jungkook up out of the water with him, but Jungkook was panicking too much and it was causing both of them to go deeper.

No, I won't let him drown!

He tried to find the strength to fight against Jungkook's panic and pull him above the water. He wrapped his arms around a panicking Jungkook and was able to pull him up. Both of them sucked in a big breath which was cut short by immediate coughing.

"Help! Plea-" Taehyung couldn't stop coughing. He tried to scream with what little breaths he could find. "Hyungs! Hyungs! Somebody!" Jungkook was in a full panic and couldn't stop coughing either, he kept trying to climb Taehyung to stay above the water, and Taehyung kept being shoved back under.

Namjoon knew what was happening. He could see it all through the kitchen window. He saw how the board broke beneath Jungkook's foot and sent him flying into the water. He saw how Taehyung immediately flew forward to grab him but also fell in. How they were both struggling. He saw how Taehyung came out of the water and could tell he was screaming for help.

His desire wasn't for Taehyung to get hurt, but he also knew this could be the only chance he had for Jungkook to lose his life. He couldn't just go save one of them, that would raise too many questions. He figured if Jungkook getting killed also meant sacrificing Taehyung too, that would just have to work.

Finally. He ignored the scene outside and continued the dishes with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook wasn't purposely trying to shove Taehyung under. It was his fight or flight and his panic. He couldn't breathe. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to swim and he was trapped! Above the water, he couldn't even find breath to scream for help because he was coughing so much. His lungs were on fire, he had accidentally breathed in so much water it still felt like he was drowning even above the surface. Taehyung made his way back up.