".... Has your brain gone bad?"

Ye Junchi sneered.

In the end, Luo Xiuyi obediently carried the dishes out and put it onto the stone table in the yard. JiYuan was having gastric pain, so he didn't decline. He sat down beside Ye Junchi with his eyes hanging down, but was secretly happy in his heart. Fortunately, System allowed him a little room to OOC. Otherwise, according to the original body's temper, 'he' would rather starved to death than sitting down. Thinking about this, JiYuan was full of love for System in his heart.

"2333."

"... what is it?"

"After I returned back, I will definitely make a memorial tablet for you and worship you."

System was silent for a moment, then its tone was faint, "I think it's more likely that I will be chanting the reincarnation mantra for you, to commemorate you as the first host to die in my hands."

JiYuan : ".... you are so bad bad, I wanna use a small fist to hammer your chest."

Feeling satisfied after boasting wildly with System, JiYuan looked down at the dishes cooked by Luo Xiuyi and his face promptly froze. If he hasn't see it wrongly, inside the blue and white porcelain plate, was a pile of ... eyeballs? What is the thing beside it? Tongue? And there are some weird half-dead insects? Also, a radish looked a human face? There is a live snake in the pot? He silently stared face to face with the pitiful, poisonous snake in the pot. His stomach suddenly assaulted with a churning wave, JiYuan's fingers trembled. With an expressionless face, he put down the bamboo chopsticks, feeling that he need to calm down.

Seeing JiYuan's face blanched white, Ye Junchi's mood suddenly became good. A light smile hooked on his lips.

"Ah Yuan, these are some rare stuffs that could only be found here. You should eat more."

JiYuan fished out the other remaining wild fruit from his chest, calmly munching a few 'kacha kacha' bites from it; finally opened his mouth and said, "My body, what is going on?"

Luo Xiuyi saw that the little beauty ignored his homemade dishes, regretfully sighed, "Little beauty ah...."

But which man could tolerate themselves being called in that manner (unmanly names)? JiYuan tolerated it for a while before reservedly saying, "Just call me JiYuan."

Luo Xiuyi casually nodded uncaringly, the corner of his pink lips raised up, revealing a strange smile.

"Little beauty, from listening to Ye Junchi's words, if I did not guessed it wrongly, your body's constitution should be 'that kind' from the legend..."

The moment JiYuan heard the last sentence, he forgot to retort at Luo Xiuyi. His eyes slightly grew big and his heartbeat went faster. At that moment, he immediately recalled all those 'f*cking awesome' constitutions from the few novels he had read before.

Luo Xiuyi slowly completed his sentence, "... that infamous constitution. Actually it is easy to determine, just that it has not appear in nearly a thousand years so only a few people knew about it now."

...smelly name (infamous)?

...could it be smellier than Ye Junchi's name?

As if he read the meaning in JiYuan's gaze, Luo Xiuyi broke into a laugh.

"Of course, compared to our demon lord the Great Ye Junchi, your constitution could be regarded as spotless, 'as clear as ice and clean as jade'."

"...." Looking at Luo Xiuyi openly bad-mouthing him, Ye Junchi simply picked up a few of the eyeball-lookalike thingy (with his chopsticks) and threw it into his own mouth; slowly chewing it and not saying anything.