✨Love beyond limits-10✨

Beginne am Anfang

"Riddhima was my college friend. We met there and with time developed strong friendship. Then, We got admission in different fields and went to differe Institutions. It was about 7 years ago. She was in her 2nd year of MBBS and I was studying Arhitecture. We were not just best friends but our bond was like sisters. Riddhima was a chirpy, bubbly, fun loving and honest girl. She used to gossip alot, always in her Eastren attire...Colourful and lovely frocks just like a doll. She was just opposite of what she is today. She used to handle every situation with intelligence and smartness. She was carefree. Often, I used to get panic over problems but I had never seen her worried or angry over anything. She loved nature and used to get happy even on the smallest things. She had beautiful sparkly eyes which showed her contentment in life. Her lips always carried a smile. She was so thankful to life for being so kind to her. She was the only child of Vedant Shah and Ria Vedant Shah. They were not so rich but their happiness and contentment lies only in Riddhima. She was pampered alot. She was a beautiful and pure soul. She was an angel indeed. And Vedant uncle even used to pamper me alot. I was an orphan but They never let me feel like this. They considered me their daughter. But....one day....

(Sejal's smile changed into expressions of horror)
Flashback starts,
A young beautiful girl wearing White long frock and orange dupatta and matching long jhumkas came inside an orphanage. Yes, She was Riddhima. She was searching for someone. Suddenly her eyes fell on someone and a broad smile came on her face. She shouted at the top of her voice.
R: Sejal!!!
That girl turned back and got surprised.
S: Riddhima!! You here!!
R: Where were you Sejal? I was calling you from the past one hour. We are getting late yar! Have you forgot about the surprise? Its not a normal day. Its mumma and papa's Anniversary today. (Full of excitement)
S: How can I forget? (Excited) Infact I have completed all the arrangements.
R: You know what! To our good luck, Mumma and papa have gone for a charity event. So, it would be easy to decorate in their absence. But first tell me Why are your here?
S: A parcel came on my name. So, came to receive it.
R: What is it?
S: (excited) I have got a scholarship. You remember the party I organized for the orphanage just for practice? The chief guest had liked my way of working. So he asked me to come to Goa and I think its a good opportunity to start my career.
R: Wow Sejal! Its just not good its the best news.
S: But its a one year contract. How am I going to live without you and uncle anty? I had never wanted to separate from you all.
R: Offo Sejal. You are getting sad in a happy occasion. You know what Sejal! We plan one thing for our life but sometimes life has planned differently for us. At first, It seems undesirable but maybe it will become the life changing decision that brings you success. So, Chill my girl. And Uncle anty are not going anywhere. And As far I am Concerned, I willl be the happiest person when you come back after 1 year completing your degree. Let me enjoy your share of love too from Mumma papa. She winks.
S: You are so cute Riddhu!!! (Hugging her) I am gonna miss you.
R:(breaking the hug) We still have time for your emotional drama but not for party preparations. Let's go home. We are getting late.
After this , they both went home. They were done decorating the house. They were waiting for Riddhima's parents.
S: When are they coming Riddhima?
R: I have talked to them 20 mins ago. They said they are on their way. Will be here any minute.
They were excited for the surprise, waiting eagerly and chittchatting to pass time when Riddhima's phone rings. Its her father's call.
R: Its papa's call.
S: Put it on speaker.
R: Papa! When are u coming back yar?
From other side, someone replied,
Voice: Are u Miss Riddhima?
R(puzzled): Yes. And its my father's phone. Who are you?
Voice: I am sorry to inform you that Your Father and Mother, Mr. Vedant Shah and Mrs. Ria Vedant Shah have died in a car accident. Please come to city hospital to claim the dead bodies.
The phone dropped from Riddhima's hand and she fainted and fell on the ground.
S: Riddhima!!!!!
Flashback ends.

Sejal started crying remembering Riddhima's parents. Angre side hugged her.
Angre: Its ok. Let me continue. Here, Take this juice. (handing her a juice bottle)
Angre started speaking.
" It was the same time when Vansh was studying business in London. Ajay uncle always wanted Vansh to join Business and continue the RaiSinghania's Legacy. Vansh's degree was completed and he came back to India. Ajay uncle was more than happy looking at his son handling the business with so much dedication. He was so close to Ajay uncle and Dadi. But their happiness was short lived. Ajay uncle started to remain tensed over some issues. But no one knew about it. One day, he went abroad for some business meeting but didn't accompanied Vansh with him. He always used to take Vansh with him but this time probably the fate didn't want it. He went alone. The plane crashed because of technical issues and Ajay uncle......(low and sad tone)never come back. This had broken Vansh but remembering his father's teachings, he stood up again handling business, family, value, relations...everything. But nothing for his own self. He was mature, caring and understanding but that incident took his everything. He became quiet, arrogant, reserved and engrossed himself totally in business. His only priority was his own family. His only concern was the protection of his family. He took all the problems of the family to himself and tried to bring everything back to normal. Sia went abroad for further studies. Neither did he let his family fall nor he tried to bring himself back. 1 year passed this way. And Vansh totally turned into an angry young businessmen. Time made him stern and extremely profession. He stopped trusting people and kept only few people close to him which include his family only"