40. Kanae vs Doma.

Start from the beginning

Doma - "He?" Oh, you mean the boy with Hanafuda earrings? Too bad, he's not here and even if he was here, he will be too late to save you.

Kanae - *in mind* I'm sorry, Satoshi-kun. I'm sorry. Shinobu, Kanao, Aoi, I'm sorry.

Kanae takes a deep breath, bearing all the pain. And with that, dashes towards Doma.

BREATH OF FLOWER
FINAL FORM
EQUINOCTIAL VERMILION EYE

Kanae starts focusing on her vision so much that the white part of her eye, turned red because of blood. And she started seeing everything around her in slow motion. In other words, this technique is a focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion.

And while maintaining this vision, she starts swinging her sword towards Doma, but since she was able to see Doma in slow motion, she was able to land her attacks on Doma

Doma starts to get surprised when he starts failing to block or dodge her attacks.

Doma saw her blood colored eyes and he assumed that it was because of her eyes, that she was able to attack him without fail.

Kanae goes for another swing, which Doma didn't try to dodge, but instead he purposely took the slash on his chest and went closer to Kanae. And when he was in range, he blowed cold icy winds in her eyes.

Kanae felt the pain and tingling sensation, so she involuntarily closed her eyes on instinct, and this was a mistake.
She got punched in the face by Doma and she was sent flying away. Doma instantly appears in front of her and creates an ice blade of his own.

Kanae opens her eyes and she saw Doma with an ice blade getting ready to slash her up. She gives up and closes her eyes to accept her death.

Doma - So, you accepted you own fate, huh? Good girl.

Kanae - *in mind* What am I doing? Why am I giving up? If Satoshi-kun was in my place, he would not give up. He would fight until the end. He will fight through all the pain till his last breath..........I cannot give up. 

Doma swings her blade towards Kanae and tries to slash her, but Kanae blocked it with her own Katana.

Doma - Oh. So, you have decided to fight?

Kanae - I will not give up.

Doma - Too bad. Your body wouldn't be able to keep up with your mind.

Kanae - SHUT UPP!!!

Kanae swings her sword trying to cut his neck, but he blocks the attack with his ice blade.

Doma - I'm a trained swordsman too, you know?

The two engaged in a sword fight. Kanae was giving her best, but little does she know that Doma was just playing with her. If Doma used his blood demon art, she wouldn't have a chance to survive.

Kanae starts increasing the speed of her attacks and she managed to slash Doma's face.

Doma, angered, kicks Kanae right in her abdomen again. Kanae got sent flying off and she hit a wall. She coughed up blood.

Doma - I was just toying around with you, but now I'm hungry. So, I m gonna kill you and devour you now.

BLOOD DEMON ART
LOTUS VINES

Doma creates vines with ice and uses it to tie up Kanae.

BLOOD DEMON ART
SCATTERING LOTUSES

Doma creates extremely sharp ice lotuses which would tear up any flesh.

Kanae struggles to get out of the vine but to no avail. The vine was strong and her physical strength was not enough to break it.

Doma - Struggle as much as you want. You can't do anything.

And as he said that, Doma sends his razor sharp lotuses to Kanae.

Kanae sees this and closes her eyes. This time, she had fully given up.

BREATH OF THE SUN
DANCE

The vines which were trapping Kanae, all burnt freeing Kanae in the process.

Kanae - S-Satoshi-kun.

Satoshi - Sorry for being late, Kanae.

He then grabbed Kanae and brought her in a corner of the room.

Kanae slowly started loosing her consciousness and she blacked out.

Satoshi - Rest now. I will handle the rest.

Satoshi has arrived at the battlefield.

To be continued............
__________________________________________

Author's words

Guyssssss, KNY Mugen Train Special Episodes will start airing from today. I m sooo exciteddddd. WOOIIIIIYAHHHHHH.

Aham Aham.

So, if you are wondering how Satoshi came to save Kanae. Well, try googling the name of the place in which they are in right now. I mentioned the name of the place in the previous chapter when Kagaya gave Kanae the mission. And once you google it, it should remind you of a familiar place from KNY ep 1.