21

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung's entire world shattered when he saw Jisoo on his couch. She seems completely numb.

Jisoo lifted his head, looked at Taehyung with blood shot eyes for the first time.

He stood still at that. Jisoo's eyes are
screaming extreme  hurt, pain and anger.

"You cheated on me Tae.

You made me fool, you slept with  one girl behind my back"
She spit  with small painful smile. Tears are not stopping at all.

Taehyung's eyes grew big at that. He is about to answer something.  But his bad luck is playing a lot with him today.

Taehyung  thought he became good with words. But no , he still can't express his feelings properly.

No word is coming out of his mouth.

"No answer , so you really cheated on me right?"
Jisoo asked with burning eyes.

Taehyung immediately shook his head many times.  He tried to express his feelings like this but unfortunately this time Jisoo couldn't catch what is he telling.

Taehyung's eyes became glossy
by the way Jisoo smiled at him sadly. As if she is believing that he cheated on her.

He want to hit himself badly for being like this. For not knowing how to express  feelings out.

Kim Sungho is true, he is depressed addict. Don't even know how to lead the life.

Taehyung tried  saying this with much difficulty. 

"N-No,  I didn't t cheat "

Jisoo frowned at that. There is little hope rising in her. She took deep breath before asking
"Then what about all of this?"

Now, Taehyung was stuck. First,  he don't know how to express his feelings.

He want to grab Jisoo's waist and kiss to express   out. But she is so cold to approach.

Second, this situation is extremely complicated. He himself should find out what exactly happened yesterday.

As a reflex, Taehyung answered with heavy heart
"I-I  don't know".

Jisoo chuckled bitterly at that. Her heart is bleeding heavily. Her Tae cheated on her, he slept with one girl who is not her.

Every time Jisoo tries to understand him even though he is unable to express. But this time, she can't.

Even though,  she tries to decipher what is he trying to tell.

Her mind is screaming he is caught red handedly  today. He just broke her trust. Nothing more than this.

Jisoo looked aside with red teary eyes. She wiped them off before asking
" From how many days, you are doing all this ?"

Taehyung became completely speechless now. His Jisoo didn't trust him. He gulped down the prickling pain.

There is silence between them. Its storm silence, both of them want to hug tightly and stay like that till their pain fades away.

They need each other so badly right now. But situation and luck  is completely against them.

Jisoo took deep breath .

"Is she that good?.
You are escaping to her every day"
She asked him with hurt .