4

AUTHOR POV_

It's the next day, where as usual  Taehyung dropped Jisoo to university  as she has exam.

She is waiting for him wish her luck. But to her surprise, Taehyung got off the bike. 

He grabbed Jisoo's waist and kissed deeply. And then he whispered 'all the best'  into her ear.

That's it, Jisoo is on cloud nine now. During entire exam, she couldn't stop smiling to herself.

Taehyung reached home, he went straight to their bedroom. He took one marker and circled number of days left for Jisoo's birthday on his calendar. 

Exactly they are seven days left for her birthday.  This is the first birthday of her after they got into relationship.
Taehyung want to gift her something.

He remembered once Jisoo asked him to take her  on a long drive. They reached city outskirts during that ride. There,   she got  so excited to buy one piece of jewellery.

But she didn't bring her wallet, so couldn't buy that. Taehyung remembered how her eyes twinkled to wear that piece of jewellery.

So he  decided to buy that with his own money for her birthday .  He don't   want to ask money from Namjoon  this time.

Cause its his personal matter, so   he will not  ask someone for this. He decided to earn money by himself .

For the first time, Taehyung is ready to work to get the pay. He decided to do one job for the first time in his life.

Jisoo unknowingly is bringing a slight change in him.

Taehyung applied for few  basic part time jobs last week. Surprisingly, yesterday he got accepted to work as barista in near by cafe.

Today is his first day, Taehyung made few rules to himself before reaching cafe. Firstly, he made sure to control his anger by any means.

Cause if he lose temper, then they will ask him to quit the  job. And he don't know what to do further to earn money for Jisoo's birthday. 

Second, he will  try not to snap on his co workers if they try to converse with him.     

Taehyung never thought he should control himself in his life. But now, he made rules to behave well in cafe.

Finally, after contemplating himself, Taehyung reached cafe, he didn't greet his boss or co workers. Just responded calmly  to their questions and started working.

His boss got impressed by Taehyung's skills

His boss got impressed by Taehyung's skills. He is preparing coffee as an experienced barista.

It doesn't seem like its his first day. He felt like Taehyung is really talented guy, can catch any work quickly .