6

AUTHOR POV_

Tomorrow is Jisoo's birthday. And she is really really excited cause she is gonna meet her Tae and can spend with him all day.

Its evening time, Taehyung was done with his work. He collected one weeks pay, it exactly the same amount  he needed  for buying that jewellery.

Don't know  why Taehyung felt content while receiving his pay. He felt oddly good to work hard and receive reward for that work.

He started bike with pleasant feeling,  reached city outskirts to buy gift.

Taehyung is about to get down bike  to enter into that gift  shop.

Meanwhile his phone beeped.

He thought for a while whether to receive it or not. As that  shop  gets  closed within half an hour.

And if lifts the call, Jisoo will talk for more time . He can't do shopping with her on phone.

If he don't, she will sulk all day. Taehyung contemplated for a while but later on lifted the call as he can't see that pretty face pouting all day.

"Tae, did you get back to home.
Are you done with your work?"
Jisoo asked directly after he lifted the call.

  Well, Taehyung lied  he has some work to do today as he can't reveal his surprise.

"No, I'm not done yet"
He replied plainly looking at his watch.

"Oh, then get back to home immediately"
Jisoo said hurriedly.

"But why?"
Taehyung asked with frown.

"Well, I heard in news today.
There will be huge huge snow storm in our city it seems.

They advised everyone to get back to their houses as soon as they can"
Jisoo warned  dangerously. 

"Eh?"
Taehyung was confused. Earlier itself he heard news, there is nothing like that.

"Yeah, its true, trust me.
Even we sent all of  our maids earlier   to their homes today"
Jisoo said with same tone while rolling to other side of her royal bed with wide smile.

Well, she is lying thinking Taehyung will believe her words and will get back to home.

Cause Jisoo is lil bit worried thinking Taehyung will drink more and get into fights if he is  outside for longer time

Taehyung slightly rolled his eyes at that. He heard Jisoo's maid asking her what to cook for dinner tonight. 

And Jisoo is shooing that maid away with small whisper.

Taehyung checked his watch, he only got fifteen minutes time. And here Jisoo put him on hold  and is shooing her maid away.